«elevan»

•kylie•

i walked in the entrance of the school building all attention was directed towards me and then everybody screamed and ran over to me yelling things. "woah get away from her" hayes yelled and everyone stopped he put his arm around me.

"thanks i don't know why they did that" i laughed as we walked away. "cause cameron Dallas is you're brother" he answered, i just made a 'O' face.

we got to first period and took a seat, of course skylar sits on one side of me. "hey i was thinking my birthday is coming up soon so maybe me and you should do something together?" hayes whispered, skylar rolled her eyes. what's her problem?

"would love to" i said with a bright smile.

soon the class was over, we stood up and me and hayes intertwine our hands together and walked to our next class.

***

"last day of school should be fun!" i said as me and hayes laced our hands together and walked in the building. "hey!" skylar said walking up to us. ever sinc me and hayes started dating she's been trying to be friends again. "no" i said and we walked away.

"oh my god your birthday is this weekend and i have so much planned it's a suprise for you" i said excitedly. "i can't wait" he said trying to sound happy because he didn't know what it was.

the day was finally over and we were going to californa for his birthday suprise, we were going with cameron and nash. i was sitting on my bed watching tv because i finished packing my stuff and it would be a few hours before we leave.

i got a text from hayes, i opened the message.

hayes❤️❤️: picking you guys up! really excited to spend the whole weekend with you baby❤️
kylie: me too hayes💘

they soon got here, we said our goodbyes to my mom, then got in nashes car. cameron sat in the front next to nash, while i sat in the back with hayes. i just leaned my head on his shoulder, he wrapped his hand around me and i soon drifted into a sleep.

***

"californa is so beautiful" i said as i was looking if the balcony on our condo, hayes joined me, he kissed my cheek and stood beside me. "it's great" he said with a smile. his birthday wasn't until tomorrow. "so are you happy that your turning 15 tomorrow?" i asked. "yeah" he said getting hyped up.

it was 8:00 so we decided to go to sleep.

i woke up at 6:00 so i could plan today to be the best day ever for hayes.

cameron and nash helped me set up his suprise, he hadn't seen his real father in a few years so me and nash got him to come here, and me and cameron got the rest of the magcon crew to come.

i looked at the time and it was 9:56, everyone should be here soon, soon a bunch of boys, whom im guessing was the magcon boys walked in, then a middle aged men who was probably the griers dad. nash gave him a hug.

it was now 10:00, so i went to wake up hayes. "hayes wake up, you're 15 years old!!" I said happy with a smile.

"come lay with me i don't wanna get up" he whined. "but i have a huge suprise for you, that i know you will love so please get up, for me?" i said with hope.

"fine, but thus is for you" he winked and got dressed, we walked downstairs and he rubbed his eyes adjusting two the light.

he looked over and saw his dad, his eyes widened and h ran and jumped in his arms.

"daddy!" he said in the hug. "happy birthday son" his dad said. i smiled at them, it made me smile knowing Hayes was happy. a few hours later his dad had to leave.

"so hayes what do you wanna do tonight?" i asked sitting next to him. "i just wanna spend time with you, as long as where together" he said and wrapped his arms around me. i smiled.

"beach?" i asked. "yep" he smiled and grabbed my fave and kissed me passionately. "birthday kiss?" i asked. "yes" he smiled and kissed me again. wow I love this boy.

we were walking to the beach. "kylie thank you for making my birthday the best one yet, it means a lot that you care that much, i love you" he said catching me by suprise.

"i would do anything for you, i love you too" i said and kissed his cheek.