«nine»

•kylie•
"nobody likes you anyway" i said to cameron. "hay" he said.

my mom pulled up to a large brick house. "go knock on the door" my mom said to me, i stepped out the car and walked up to the front door. i knocked twice, and a lady with beautiful blonde hair answered.

"hi! who are you?" she asked. "hi im looking for my dad were going to lunch with him" i said. my dad then appeared. "don't worry im you're aunt see you later" she said then left.

we arrived at the place we were eating at and sat down at a table. hayes sat down next to me. "so you two. are y'all?" my dad asked looking at me and hayes. "friends" i said. "best friends" hayes corrected me.

"so mom what's up you wanted to go lunch?" cameron spoke up.

"i just want you guys to know that me and you're father are still friends and-" i cut her off before she could finish.

"friends i thought you guys were still together after you found each other" i said getting upset as my eyes started to water.

"well before this all happened when we thought he died we broke up and he got in a wreck on his way back and that's how we thought he died" she said.

"daddy what happened how come you didn't die but everyone thought you did?" i asked not wanting to talk to my mom at the moment.

"the hospital thought i was dead i was okay and ran off looking for you guys and couldn't find you until now" he said.

"but your father is leaving tomorrow so you guys will be with me for a whole month" my mom said. tears started falling down my face.

"i need to go to the restroom" i said and rushed to the bathroom. there was a knock on the door but i ignored it.

"it's hayes please let me in" he said. i unlocked the door and he walked in. "look im not very good with these but im so sorry and i just want you to know that no matter what i will always be by your side okay?" he said looking at me in the eyes.

"thank you so much" i said and hugged him super tight.

"your amazing" he randomly said.

"im what?" i laughed. he kissed me. Again.

"why do we keep doing that with no meaning?" i asked.

"im just going to say it then, kylie ann dallas, i am in love with you" he said. wow.

"wow uh hayes..." i started off. "i knew you wouldn't feel the same way this is so stupid" he said and stood up.

i stopped him. "no hayes i feel the same way" i said blushing a bit. "you do?" he asked. "of course" i answered with a big smile.

"aw that was cute" a voice said walking in, we looked over and saw Cameron, we both blushed. "Shut up" we both said at the same time.

We looked over at each other and laughed.