Chapter 1: Before

Hey peepadoodoos! Welcome to my new book! By now, I hope you've read my other books and I hope you've enjoyed them. This book is finally published and you can finally start reading it! Thanks for all the support you've given me in the past and as a gift back, I present to you,
'Hiccstrid: how life goes'

As always, see you in the first chapter!
PEACE ✌️
***
2 years ago
"Ew what is she wearing?"

"Did she marinate in the trash this morning? She smells gross!"

These were just some of the many comments Amber Astrid Hofferson received every morning at her new school, Springdale High. She pulled on her hood, wishing it would magically grow longer so she could hide her entire face.

"Don't worry sweetie! You'll make loads of friends!" Her mother assured her the day before she started.

Yeah right. She didn't have any friends. Even the nerds didn't want to hang out with her. She would wander the halls like a zombie, where everyone either would comment about her or get as far away from her as possible.

And then there's Holly Leichhardt. The most popular girl in 9th grade. She had perfect ombré hair that was down to her waist and a perfect set of Hazel eyes. She always had a crowd following her, screaming for attention. Every time Holly walked past Astrid she would smirk, flick her hair and strut off with her 'minions' following her.

On the other hand...

"Gross! Look at his disgusting outfit!"

"It should be a crime for him to come here, let alone live!"

Henry Hiccup Haddock looked at the ground and sighed. He's been bullied at every school he's been to just for being himself. He carries a small notebook around everywhere because it's his only resort to go to if he wants to escape everything. At least it's not that bad. Right?

Wrong.

Hiccup's mother passed away when he was 2 years old, and his dad is too busy working to care about him, so Hiccup's older brother looks after them. Sam is the only company he ever gets, apart from his cat Toothless. Why toothless? It's because he was in a car accident when he was a kitten and most of his teeth got knocked out. He also lost his back left leg in the process.

Hiccup looked up just in time to see Holly Leichhardt strut past him. Oh the things he would do to get noticed by her. She's the most popular girl in 9th grade, some people could say the whole school! He sighed once again. He was never going to fit into Springdale High, he just had to accept it.

Well, both of them did.

♪───O(≧≦)O────♪
Ello! Enjoyed the before? Leave a comment and a vote! Chapter 2 coming soon!

Until next time,
PEACE ✌️