rubble and destruction

Bellamy

The others already left to go to Finns funeral. I couldn't understand how they could celebrate Finns death with our enemy. I couldn't trust the grounders from the beginning and I still don't trust them.
Lydia was still asleep what I was glad for. My body was still sore from the fights this last week and since Abby wasn't there I decided to go to Jackson and grab some pain killers.
I closed the door silently and walked over to the medical station.
"Morning",I mumbled and sat down on a cot.
"Morning Bellamy. What's wrong?"
"I need some pain killers."
"You know that they aren't good for you right."
"I know Jackson, we already had that talk."
"You already have a slight addiction. Don't let it increase",he said but injected the pain killers.
"How is Lydia?"he now asked.
"She's asleep right now. I hope she don't get any bad ideas."
"For example?"
"Getting a surgery."
"Abby would never do this."
"Not now but maybe in a few weeks."
"Don't worry about this."
He put the injection on the table next to my cot and gave me a glass of water.  I drank the water and thanked Jackson for the help before I went outside. Byran was taking care of the officers and soldiers. They had to absolve their morning training.
As I walked around the place I heard someone familiar screaming my name.
"Bellamy, how's Lydia?"she asked me worried.
"She's fine",I quickly said to Lydia 's mother.
"I'm sorry for you that all of this has happened. I mean with your sister and now Lydia."
"Thanks Ma'am."
She layed her hand on my shoulder.
"If you need help, I will do my best to help you."
I nodded and walked with her towards the ark again.
As I arrived at our room Lydia was gone. Where could she be? I tried not to panic. The first thing I thought of was Jackson.
I ran towards the medical station and saw Lydia laying on a cot.
"Good morning",she whispered as she saw me. I sat next to her on a chair staring with her on the monitor. Jackson stroked her belly with the ultrasound.
"See this?"
He pointed at the small body on the ultrasound monitor. He turned on the sound so we could hear the heartbeat. That was incredible. There was truly a small human inside of her. I made this human that was growing day by day.
"Can you decide a gender Jackson?"she asked him as he looked closer at the monitor.
"For me it looks like a-"

Suddenly the world around us began to shake. Things were falling down the shelfs, furniture was crashing the walls, people began to scream.
"What the hell?!" Jackson screamed as he covered his ears from the loud noises.
"Earthquake!"
"We need to get everyone outside!" I said now and grabbed Jackies hand. Jackson was right behind us as I saw people running down the hallway.
"Jackson bring her outside!"
Jackson took Jackies Hand while I made my way to the opposite direction. Everytime I saw people I told them to get out of the Ark. The ground was shaking stronger and stronger which made walking and running almost impossible.
"HELP!"
It was a loud shriek that made me run faster. I looked around but couldn't see anyone. Yet there was this voice screaming for help. Furniture was falling down the hallway, walls began to break.
As I entered another room I saw a girl way younger than me under a huge closet.
It was too huge for me, I needed another person.
"I will come back."
She grabbed my arm "please don't leave."
"I need to", I ran out of the room searching for anyone that could possibly help me but the ark was empty, the way outside was way too long. 
"Fuck" I mumbled as I heard her scream again. The shaking was making the situation even more complicated. As I walked back in I tried to get her out myself.
We pushed and pulled at the closet side but everytime it seemed to move the earthquake was pushing me on the ground. I felt anger filling my veins as I rammed the closet with my whole Body. I felt a sudden pain in my shoulder, making me shriek.
But the girl could move again and get out under the closet.
"I can't feel my legs. I can't stand up."
Even though my shoulder hurted like it was broken, I picked her up and ran down the hallway. She grabbed my shirt in pain while I tried not to fall on the floor.
The earthquake was throwing me from one side to another. I crashed a wall here and there and the closer I came to the exit the more furniture and rubble I had to face. The air was thin and barely any sunlight filled the ark. I climbed over the rubble, my shoulder now hurting more than possible. I saw Byran coming towards me and taking the girl out of my arms. My legs couldn't hold my body anymore.
I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes for a few seconds. Sweat was rolling down my forehead, I needed to catch my breath again.
The shaking was slowly stopping and only small vibrations went through my body.
"Bellamy!"
I opened my eyes again to see Lydia 's mother running towards me. She was bleeding under her eye, probably caused by the earthquake.
"Yes Ma'am."
"Where is Lydia?!"
I looked around panicking. I told Jackson to get her out of the Ark,  but I couldn't see Jackson either.
"Byran!"
I stood up and walked towards him.
"What?"
"Have you seen Jackson?"
"No, we have over 30 injured and no one that knows what to do."
I looked back at the ark that was now filled with rubble and destruction.
"She's in there",I said and saw her mother frown next to me. I knew what I needed to do, I needed to get her out.