Chapter 6: Return

Octavia

We ran through the woods for a while now. The cold air brushed against my skin, my hair bounced up and down and my feet burned like fire. Lincoln seemed as exhausted as me, he stopped running and leaned against one of the trees.

The camp still not in sight. He looked at me.

"Do you need water?" He asked in between breaths.His chest was raising fast.

"No,I'm good."

He didn't say anything, he just took my hand and walked further. This time in a slower pace. I wasn't sure wether I should follow him. I owned him my life, but I can't trust someone who I know for only a couple days. As the sun went down we arrived back at the camp. I turned around, not sure of how to say goodbye but when he suddenly kissed me, so soft, I knew that all my concerns were irrelevant. Unfortunately the sudden kiss ended as sudden and fast as it came.

"There's someone!" Miller screamed and I let go of Lincoln . It was the first thing I thought about. He quickly ran into the woods while I walked slowly towards the fence.

"Don't shoot!" I screamed and sprinted towards Miller. Bellamy was outside immediately and came back with a blond, laughing girl. I blinked.
Bellamy embraced me in his arms, holding me close.
"Fucking never do this again. I was scared to death O", he whispered in my ear.
"I am sorry."
"Where were you."
"I got lost in the woods, I..I am just glad I am back at the camp", I lied as I looked over my shoulder. Making sure Lincoln was gone. My glimpse was back on Lydia.

"Lyida," I greeted her and she still laughed. She was looking at me a little confused but embraced me in her arms. Her sudden hug made me feel concerned. As she was so distanced usually.

"They gave me some funny nuts."she laughed as Bellamy hold her up.

"Is she on drugs? "I asked serious, my eyes inspected Lydia. Than laying my eyes back on my brother.

"Something like that." Miller answered while Bellamy put her arm around his shoulder. Seeing him caring for someone was weird, not in such a soft and firmly way. This was rare for my brother.

"I bring her to a tent. You better get inside" Bellamy said. They walked over to the tents and I thought about what happened.  About one thing. One person . Lincoln.

Bellamy

Lydia was laying down on the blanket and looked at me smiling. She played with her hair as I sat down next to her. My sore muscles hurt. Lydia stared at me, she was so weird. I almost missed her sass and rude words. At the same time I  wanted to kick her ass.

"Bellamy,you have a funny nose." She chuckled and tried to reach my nose as I pulled my head away.

"You're too high." I mumbled and stretched my arms. Tiredness was all I could think about. Her childish behaviour was getting on my nerves
"I love earth. ." She sang. Her voice was so high pitched that it didn't even sounded like her.

"Uhu.."

"Bells?" She sounded more serious. As if something clicked. Clear and loud she was talking to me. The way she called me Bells sending shivers up my spine.

"Yea?"

"Can you do me a favor?" Now her chuckle was back and she wiggled her eyebrows.

"What do you want?"

She sat up and came closer. She grabbed my arm to give her some strength. Her breath touched my ear.

"Sleep with me."she whispered and I shot my eyes open. I forgot about the tiredness, my heart began to race. I looked at her,she seemed to be serious.

"You're not yourself. " I said and tried to lay her back down, but she slapped my hands away.

"Please...I'm 18 and still a virgin! And I know you did it a few times. " she grinned. I remembered what she told me, but I knew how she is. She's not a girl for a one night stand and I'm not a boy to take her v-card.  She was the girl that almost broke my jaw for kissing her. When I kissed a girl, they would always do what I wanted. Obey me senselessly.

"Even if I wanted to sleep with you, I couldn't do it when your high from these weird nuts."

She groaned as she fell back and closed her eyes. After 5 minutes she was asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about it, it concerned me.
Today she almost broke my jaw and now she wants me to fuck her.

She impressed, with everything she did and everything she said. Her body was laying close to me. I admired her perfect curves, her slightly greasy yet beauftiful long hair. Her big, round boobs that were glancing in the candle light.
The longer I stared at her the most fear got to me, I shouldn't admire something like that. I slept with Catherine and I didn't even looked at her when she was on top of me. I slept with Arya and I didn't think about her when she was sleeping right on top of me. I slept with a dozen  girls, none of them made me think this way.
This crazy way that made me feel like I was  going insane.
Maybe Lydia was just so contagious, she was insane right?

That was a good reason I should forget her. A fucking good reason to hate her.