Chapter 7 : Princess

Warning! Sexual content included.

Lydia

I opened my eyes and rubbed my head. It hurted a little but it wasn't the worst thing. As I looked to my left I could see nobody. I felt like I had amnesia. Someone came into the tent.

"Octavia?" I stood up. I never felt so weird and scared at he same time.  She looked at me concerned, as she came closer.

"Are you okay? When did you come back? Does Bellamy know? " I asked her all those questions.
For surviving maybe it was smart to have allies, people that protect me in the camp and from the grounders. She seemed like a good choice.

"I got lost ", she said as I saw the bruises she tried to cover with her clothes and hair. Figures were entering the tent, familiar faces surrounding us. I greeted Monty and Jasper first.
Bellamy who was standing in the back demanded me to go to the dropship where Clarke would check out on me. It seemed like I was the only one that was feeling this way. While my memory was still gone.

I stood up, walking towards the dropship. As I entered the dropship , I saw other teens sitting on cots and the ground.
I sat down on another cot. Waiting for Clarke to checked my wound. As she inspected my stomach wound she didn't say anything but "Looks okay".

"Are you feeling dizzy?" She asked.

"No."I shrugged.

"I'm glad you're okay." Liar. She's glad that I didn't kill anyone.

"Yea sure. Don't think I'm going to thank you."

"I didn't expect it,especially not from you." She glared at me.
"Because I am not as weak as those other pathetics."

Another figure entered the dropship making me turn my head.

"You are strong? "He asked laughing sarcastically.

"Look in the mirror Blake, admire your jaw."

"Sure Princess." He laughed sarcastically.
"Don't you dare to call me that!"

"Come on fight me."

"You wanna see me fight? Should I come for your other cheek now?"

"As if that hurt" and again his sarcastically laugh. I'd like to hit his face with my knuckles. Again. I'd love to so much.

"Oh I'll show you. "

I stormed out of the dropship followed by Bellamy. I told him he should stand in front of a tree and he did. Of course he did, he didn't expect anything.

"So what is this going to be." I pulled out a knife. The cold feeling in my hand felt so familiar. A grin rushed over my lips as I hold the knife tighter. Bellamy looked at me. Breath in. Throw it. Breath out. The knife pinned Bellamys Jacket to the tree and he couldn't move his right hand. I threw the second one to keep his other hand in place.

"I could kill you now."

A smile formed on my lips, his eyes got big, my heart pouded faster.
I threw the thrid knife. Not even a centimeter above his head. I ran to him and lean in.

"But I won't. "I whispered. With a grin on my face I pulled my knives out and walked away. He stood there a little helpless, while Clarke watched me with an angry expression on her scratchy face. Maybe the role I play took a little overhand, yet I couldn't say that I didn't enjoy it.

I was back in the tent I woke up and tried to relax a little bit. Someone came in as I turned my head.

"I'm truly and deeply impressed. " Bellamy put his hands on my hips which distracted me a little bit. I wanted to shove his hand away but my attention belongs to his eyes.