I do need you

Lydia

His words hurted just like the slap I got from Raven. He looked me in the eyes, completely lost. For a moment I had to think. I waited for anything to pop in my mind but nothing happened. So I did what I thought was the only right thing to do, I took him into my arms.

How could I blame him? I slept with Roan, I betrayed all of our people and our friends, yet he was still on my side. He was still protecting me. How could I blame him then?

"It's okay", I whispered but with every touch he still resists. He shook his head as he looked at me.
"You left me, all alone", I could hear the hurt in his voice. All the desperation and concern.
"I know, I just wanted to do what is best for us."
"That isn't the best."
"Maybe, but we're all still alive aren't we?"
He pushed me back, another painful stitch went through my heart.
"Just because you're alive it doesn't mean that you are fine", I didn't know what was going through his head right now but I'd do anything to find it out.
"Being fine is irrelevant"
"What is relevant? "
"Surviving is", I answered tears in my eyes. The space between us was hurting me more than the fact that he kissed Clarke.
"You don't need me, don't you? "He asked me now a little concerened. I leaned forward, slowly. Somehow I waited for any reaction but he just sat in the same old position. My lips slowly touched his, this time I didn't tasted blood, dirt, sweat or anything like that, but I did feel something. A knot in my stomach that was so strong I wondered if he would recognize it. His lips pressed stronger against mine and I felt his tongue parting my lips carefully. The pressure in my stomach was somehow relieving, yet unbearable.
"I do need you", I whispered into the kiss, "a lot" before my lips crashed onto his again.
Did he kiss her just like this? Or did he only kiss me this way? Was Clarke my replacement when I was gone one day?
"Can you promise me something?"he asked me after I pulled away.
"What?"
"Stay", his voice was so quiet. As much as I wanted to be with him, as much I was scared of Roan.
"There is this one problem", I started as suddenly Raven blurted into the room.
"THEY GOT HIM! THEY WANT TO BRING HIM TO THE GROUNDERS!"she screamed desperate. I followed her to the fence where the guards tried to push the crowd back but it was useless. In the middle of the crowd was Finn.
Arms were attached to him from all the sides. Two grounder waited for the crowd to bring them Finn.
"Do something! "Raven demanded. After a few seconds I decided to run. The guards were to distracted by the crowd, they didn't even layed an eye on me. I walked towards the riders and told them that they should let me get Finn.
"Go Away Sky girl", one of them said in disgust. The anger was growing inside of me, while my hands turned into fists.
"I am Lydia from Azgeda and I am here because the Commander wants ME to take him"
I tried to be as threatening as possible and it worked. The crowd was bringing him up to us and I took him to my side. With a smooth action I put his arms on his back and walked with him towards the grounder camp. The other two grounder were right behind us.
"You have to act with me", I whispered, hoping he would hear my words.
In response he showed his thumb up. I had no idea what to do and the camp was coming dangerously close. Lexa can't let him alive because then she is the next one to die. The only idea I had would probably cost me more than any other idea.
"Knock me out", I whispered again.
"What?"
I tried to walk faster so we would have some space between us and the riders.
"Knock me out and run into the woods, when you're in Mount Weather you need to find the others and Monty needs to help you contact us."
I waited for his thumb to go up again but instead I felt his knuckles crushing my jaw and his other hand pulling out the knife out of my belt. The next thing I could remember was the knife that was touching my neck.

"Everyone back away!" He shouted and with a fast pace he ran towards the grounder camp. The other grounders let him pass till we stood right in front of Lexa.

"You have to be Finn of the Skypeople",she simply said not even acting like I was there.
"I have your Princess",he replied and pressed the knife harder on my skin.
"I see."

I felt dizzyness overcoming me and my heart beating became faster. The sweat was dripping down from my forehead and the next thing I remember is that I fall to the ground and that the grounders take him away.

The plans gone wrong.

A/N : It was a little shorter this time but the next one will be longer