Chapter 11 : Blue

Lydia

Everything was blue. His pills,his hands,his jeans and now I'm covered in the colors pulled apart at the seams. And makes me blue.

I sang with my cracked voice. Since two days they didn't give us something to eat and the last time I got water was yesterday morning. My lips are dry and my stomach hurts a little, a little bit too much actually. My mom always sang this song to me when she wasn't too drunk to walk. She was always drunk but the times she wasnt too drunk,she sang for me.

Murphy was sleeping,his head was in my lap as I tried to calm him down. They threw us in an even smaller cell. Even colder cell.
I was too hungry and tired to think of a way to get out of here.
Suddenly two grounders came in and opened up the cage. They didn't say a word. One of them grabbed my hair really harsh and pulled me out of the cave. It wasn't dark but it wasn't bright either. Maybe it about 5 pm. My scalp was burning, I was feared to death. My heart racing in my chest.

"She's yours Anya."one of them said. The woman looked at me and grinned.

"On the tree with her."she ordered as they tied me onto the tree. My arms hang above me head and I could barely move my hands. A lot grounders stood around me. It looks like our camp, but instead of tents they have little houses. I was crying in fear. I was trying to breathe normal but my heart was making me speed up.

"What is your name?" Anya asked me with a weird accent.

"Lydia", I sobbed. I was weak, but I was just a human. I didn't want to be tortured, to be killed.

"Okay Lydia from the Skypeople your friend said you two got banished."

"Yea-yeah.." I mumbled as I tried to get my arms loose. Panic filling my veins.

"Than why do they search for you huh?!"she asked and slapped my cheek. I tried not to groan. Biting my cheek.

"I don't know."

Bellamy. He searches me.
They will find us and get us out of here. Monty and Jas will get me out of here. Bellamy and Octavia will bring me back to camp.

"You are going to tell me everything you know about the camp."

Never. If I do it they are going to kill them. When they die I am dead to. When they die I will never have a chance of surviving on my own. I'm not the person who helps the ones that are trying to kill me.

"How many people do you have?"

I just looked at her and said nothing. She pulled out a knife and cut my underarm open. Blood slowly burned his way down. I won't scream,I won't. It hurts so much how can I held it in? Every inch the blood streamed further down felt like a million little cuts on my skin. My heart was beating so fast it hurted. I felt the urge to throw up, my stomach twisted.

"How many?!"

And again I stayed quiet. She cut my other arm and stabbed my leg. This time I had to scream. I could feel how the blade ripped my skin and my muscles painfully slow apart. The blood leaked through my pants and I couldn't control the groans.

"You'll learn how to answer my questions. "She said before she beat the hell out of me. I couldn't count the punches and kicks. The only thing she didn't hit was my stomach and my back. My collarbone was hurting like hell and the blood dropped out of my mouth. I couldn't even concentrate on the pain, it was everywhere.

"Do you want to speak?"she asked me. As a response I spit out blood and it landed on her face. I couldn't hide a smile. On the same time, I couldn't hide the tears and screams in pain.