Surprise, Surprise!

RACHEL P.O.V.

I woke up to the golden rays shinning through the cream blinds. I tried to get up but got pulled back down by a pair strong muscular arms. I wiggled and wiggled but nothing happened. I heard a deep chuckle come from behind me that almost scared me, but then I figured out it was Jason. "Babe, I thought you were sleep?" I said turning in his arms. "I was until you tried to get up, which woke me up." "Oh, sorry I didn't mean to wake u up." I said blushing and hiding my head in his chest. "It's okay babe, don't be sorry, it was time for me to wake up anyway." he said kissing my head and then getting up out of bed.

He walked over to the dresser and got out his clothes , and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got up and took a shower in the hallway bathroom, and put on this outfit. and walked back into the room to see Jason looking flawless then ever. I caught myself staring at his perfect features. Now you may say what I'm wearing is a little fancy but no, Jason said we are going someplace fancy. "Jason, were are we going?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. "Not telling." "Please?" I whined like a 2 year old. "Nope." he said popping the 'p'.

*************

It's been 3 hours and I am still in the car, driving to some unknown destination. Well it's unknown for me, Jason knows and he is smirking at me not telling me anything. "Jason, either tell me where we are going or stop looking at me like that." I said looking at him trying to keep a straight face but evidentaly it's not working. "No need to tell you, we are here." he said parking in front of a beautiful house. . To add to that, it's on the freaking beach. I looked over at Jason, who had a smirk on his face. "Jason, this-this is beautiful. How do you know about this place?" I asked with tears forming in the brim of my eyes. "It's mine." he said then got out of the car.

I laughed so loud and got out of the car. "This is your house?" I asked still laughing. "Yep." "No seriously Jason, how do you know about this?" I asked looking at him to see that he was no kidding. "You were serious?" "Yes, I'm serious and this is were we will be staying for the next few days." he said walking up behind me and hugging my waist while putting his chin on my shoulder. "What about Jamie?" "She's gonna be with your mom for a while." "Okay." I just looked at the house in awe. "Aww babe don't cry." he said. I didn't even notice I was crying until he said something. "Jason?" "Yeah?" "Can we go look well can I go look at the rest of the house?" I asked looking over my shoulder at him. "Why don't I take you on a special tour?" he suggestively winked. "Let's go then." I said grabbing his hand in mine, and pulling him towards the house.

After the tour of the house, we finally got to the master bedroom. It looked something like this. Gorgeous I know. I have Jason to thank for all of this. I felt someone breathing on my neck and then kiss it. It was Jason, he pulled my hair out of the way and pushed it to one side and kissed my neck softly, like if you put anymore pressure on it, I will break. Soon enough he bit my neck making a soft moan escape from my mouth. "Jason." I said trying to get his attention. "Yea babe?" he said against my skin sending shivers down my back. "I'm hungry." I said. he pulled away and looked at me like I just murdered his family. "Way to ruin the mood babe." he said chuckling afterwards.

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking at him with an amused expression. "You know damn well what I am talking about." he said "Okay, whatever. I'm hungry." "Okay, go dress in the closet I have a dress for you to wear. Be ready in about an hour okay?" He said kissing my cheek and running out of the room.

JASON P.O.V.

Tonight's the night. It's going down tonight, no interruptions. I have an hour to get everything ready, and it won't be easy, but it will be possible. I pull out my phone and call up some people to help out. After I called everybody, I went up to the spare room in the house and got my tux. I must say I look pretty fly in a tux. Anyway, I got some rose petals and threw them everywhere in front of the door to our room. I then trailed them down the stairs out the backdoor and to the table on the beach that is set and ready for us to eat at. On my way down here I may have placed a few noted here and there. But I can already imagine the look on her face when she walks out that door. I just hope she says yes.

RACHEL P.O.V.

Well I got in and out of the shower and went in the closet and got the dress he told me to wear. It was beautiful and fit me just perfectly. I walked to the door and opened it to find a bunch of rose petals scattered across the floor. I giggled to myself and followed the petals to the bottom of the stairs to find a note on the table next to it.

'Follow these roses for a good minuet and your prize may not be hidden'

I laughed at that one. Mental note, Jason is not a rhymer. I don't care, I love him anyway. I have a good feeling about this night. I follow the petals and find a few interesting notes along the way. I finally made it outside and sighed cause the ocean waves and the breeze felt so good. The smell of salt and and water smelled good. I quickly snapped out of my daze remembering I am on a mission to find my prize at the end of the petal road. I walked and took my shoes off when I hit the sand, so I don't fall over and die. Slight exaggeration, but anyway I got to the end of the road and saw nothing but a candle lit table and a note. I picked it up and read it.

'I love the way you look in that dress, maybe you should turn around so you can see how I look'

I turned around and there stood my handsome boyfriend. he was wearing a tux and looked as fine as ever. I have to admit, the boy cleans up good. "Well don't you look handsome." I said walking towards him. "Why thank you, and may I say you look beautiful." "Thank you. So how did you pull this off?" "Oh, I know people." "You know people huh?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck, and standing on my toes since I'm not as tall as him. I kissed him and he kissed back with as much or more passion. I pulled back and Jason pouted. "I wasn't done." "Well I'm hungry and unless you want a passed out girlfriend, I suggest you let me eat." I said walking over to my chair with Jason hot on my tail.

Being the gentleman he is, Jason pulled out my chair and pushed it back in when I sat down. "Thank you." I said as he was walking over to his chair. "You welcome." "So what's for dinner?" I asked rubbing my hands together. "Well I present to you, spaghetti and meatballs. Sorry that's all I know how to cook." "No it's fine. This is actually my favorite dish. I love spaghetti and meatballs." We talked and ate for a while and then Jason got up and pulled me with him. He got down on one knee and my hand automatically flew over my mouth. Tears started to form and I started to shake. Jason took my hand in his and spoke.

"Rachel, I love you so much, that I don't think I could live my life without you. I would die inside knowing that you left me because of something I did. But I want the world to know your mine, and I don't want anybody else but you. Rachel I want to live happily with you, and I want you to live happily with me. I want you to have nobody else but me in your life. You are the perfect women to me. I know you may think different, but in my eyes you are the perfect on for me. You are gorgeous, you may be a pain in the ass, but your my pain in the ass, and I love you for that. You never listen to what anybody has to say about you,and you could care less. You will beat a guys ass if he was messing with your family, and I know it. I guess what I'm trying to say is..Rachel Bonda, will you do me the honors of marrying me?"

By now I was in tears. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing would come out, so I just nodded my head. Jason stood up and pulled me into a hug and spun me around. He put me back down and pulled me into a kiss that held all the feelings we felt for each other. He pulled away and put the ring on my finger, and pulled me in for another hug. I guess you could say that, through all the shit, and stupid things in our lives, this is truly,

My happy ending

StuckOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara