Capture

// Rachel //

"Rachel wake up!" I rolled over and put a pillow on my face and mumbled for them to go away.

"Go away!" I yelled.

I heard footsteps quickly fade away. I smirked to myself. The power I have over these people.

I heard a loud bang downstairs and my head instantly shot up and my legs flew over the bed and I sprinted downstairs as fast as my legs could take me.

"What the hell?!" I yelled and everybody looked in my direction and everybody's eyes filled with fear.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I immediatley grabbed their hand and twisted it behind their back and pinned them to the ground.

"Geez Rach, let me go!" Lance chuckled

I huffed and got up off of him, so he could get up off of the floor. "You know I don't like to to be touched." I sneered

"Sorry, anyway like she said, what the hell?!" he yelled scaring everybody. If you didn't know I am the leader of this gang. Yes I know I may look cute and weak, but yeah no. You push my buttons, or fuck me over and your dead. If you didn't know my name is Rachel Bonda.

"Well, James and Robbie over there got into it when Robbie was talking about James mommy." Junior said in a baby voice.

"James grow some balls, Robby shut the fuck up and fuck off." I said walking into the kitchen

I fixed a bowl of cereal and sat at the counter hoping for a silent breakfast. Wrong Lance came in talking on the phone.

"Okay........alright....we will be there. Rach we got a problem. Blood'n'Tear wants to meet us. NOW!" Lance said

Blood'n'Tears is the baddest most dangerous gang well, besides our they are. But their leader just really pisses me off just thinking about him. I just wanna........ kill him.

"Rach we gotta go."

"Okay, let me get dressed." I said running up the stairs

I got to my room and put on this I got me pocket knife and put it in my pocket. Never go anywhere without it. I put my gun in my jacket and I went back downstairs. Everybody was staring at me and I finally got fed up with it.

"What?!" I snapped

"Nothing, anyway lets get going." Lance said

I nodded and walked to the car. I don't have a drivers liscence but fuck it. I don't really care. I got in the drivers seat and brought the car to life. We drove to the usual spot where we meet the gangs. When we got there, they were just sitting there. I stopped the car and got out walking over to them.

"Well, well, well." he said

"Well, well, what?" I snapped

His smirk dropped and he walked forward. My guys started to walk forward and I waved it off. He stopped in front of me and I felt a stinging sensation on my face. I didn't cry, I didn't scream. I was taught not to show emotion- moslty weakness- but any emotion.

"Did you just slap me?" I asked pissed. As you know I don't people touching me.

"Please don't fucking touch me."

"What Rachel? You gettin' scared?" he asked

"Fuck off Mccann."

"No I'm good."

"Don't test me Mccann." I said about ready to kill him.

//END//

If you like what you have read so far, please leave me a comment and a vote down below!!