Is she really......

JASON P.O.V

"Hey babe." I said kissing her cheek. We got the whole problem with Marco solved out and he's in jail for attempted murder. If you didn't know Marco came to the house after I left to run some arrands and he kind of well..... you know.....forced her to do it with her... and now she's tramatized. "Hey." she said hugging me like she would die if she let go. "You okay?" I asked hugging her tightly. "Yeah, I'm okay, how are you?" "I'm acceptable." she said walking away and looked back smiling at me. "Hey Jason?" she said. "Yes?" "Jamie wants you." "Okay." I said running up the stairs to get her. If you didn't know, me and Rachel have a baby and her name is Jamie Renee Mccann. No we are not married yet, and I plan on proposing to her tonight. Yep that's right, I'm gonna pop the question.

"Jason?" she said "Yes?" I asked looking at her with eyebrows raised. "I thought you said you were gonna go get Jamie?" she said motioning to the smiling Jamie in her arms. "Oh sorry, hey baby how are you?" I asked tickling her cheeks. She giggled. "Aww I just can't believe how much you look like your mom." I said pinching her cheeks lightly and taking her out of Rachel's arms. "Come on let's go play with your toys." she made some noise that I guess is a yes. I walked into the living room and I think Jamie was drooling on my shirt. This is what looks like. I know she's cute. Thanks that is my half a product, the other half is Rachel. Well gotta get going Jamie just made an uh-oh.

RACHEL P.O.V.

I was making dinner in the kitchen when the backdoor opened and someone walked inside and grabbed me. "Don't be afraid sweetheart, it's okay. I won't hurt you, maybe." I just nodded my head and made him believe that I was actually playing his game, but the stupid prick didn't hold my hands so my elbow flew back into his stomach and made him groan really loud. "Justin!!!" I yelled he ran in with Jamie in his hands and saw my current situation. He ran over to me and gave me Jamie and ran over to the guy who broke in and beat him down.

But another man came in and grabbed me and Jamie and pinned us to a wall and put a gun to my head. I started crying and and I was holding Jamie and she started crying too. "Shh i-it's okay b-baby, I love you and i-it's going to be o-okay, I promise." I said while rocking Jamie back and forth trying to get her to stop crying. "If you don't that damn thing up I swear to god I will shoot it." he said pointing the gun at Jamie. I quickly gave her a bottle and she calmed down. "Jason, where are you?" I whispered to myself.

"Rachel!" I heard Jason yell. I looked in his direction and I saw that they had a gun to his head and he was trying to fight back to get out of their grasps. "Jason!" I yelled and got up and ran to him with Jamie in my arms. I almost got close to him until I felt someone grab me and fling me to the other side of the kitchen and my back hit the wall and I dropped Jamie. I looked back at Jamie and she stopped moving. "Jamie?" I said barely above a whisper. "Jamie!" I yelled. She didn't move. She wasn't breathing, my baby can't be dead. "Jamie! Jason! It's Jamie, I think they killed her." I said crying really hard and getting really mad. I stood up and walked behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and punched him in his jaw and and kicked him where it hurts. "You killed my baby and now I'm gonna kill you." I said in his ear, every word filled with anger.

I grabbed the gun from under the kitchen table and pointed it towards his head, and pulled the trigger. Everybody looked at me, and everything went silent. Yep look at me bitches 'cause I have something to say. "Look here bitches, if you are not my boyfriend or live in this house, I am giving you 'til the count of 3 to get the hell out of my damn house before I kill all of your asses right here!" I yelled. Right about now my face is probably red as hell and you can most likely see the steam coming out of my ears. Everybody scurried out of the house and I dropped the gun and fell to my knees. Jason ran over to me and pulled me into his arms. "Jason, she's gone." I said sobbing into his arms. He was about to say something when I heard a faint cry.

I got up and walked over to the noise and I was in great shock to what I saw.........................