Don't get any ideas

JASON P.O.V.

"Hey baby girl." I said Jamie. She was motionless. He hands were still warm, which gave me hope. "I hope you can hear me. I love you and so does your mommy. We miss you so much. I hope you get better and I just-" I couldn't finish. I felt myself tearing up. I was breaking apart inside and I just wished this never happened. If your wondering no I haven't proposed yet, just every time I try I just keep getting interrupted. But I am currently in the hospital with Jamie.

I made Rachel go home and get some real sleep in a real bed. It has now been 2 weeks, and there are no signs of improvement. I know she's getting better, she just hasn't shown it yet. I know she has. "Jamie, I love you so so so so much baby girl, and I promise you will be out of here in no time." I kissed her hand and leaned back in the chair and fell asleep.

*************

"I'm sorry sir but Jamie is gone." The doctor said. "Wait gone as in out of the hospital?" I said trying to avoid the fact that my daughter just died. "No, gone as in dead." As soon as he said those words, I felt like my heart just stopped. No my daughter can't be dead. I was just talking to her. She couldn't have passed." I said breaking down. "Jason, Jason. Jason, wake up." the voice said. I opened my eyes and saw Jamie sitting next to me just like she was when I fell asleep apparently. She is still breathing and everything is fine.

What was confusing to me is that I swear I heard someone calling my name to get up, and there is nobody here but me and Jamie. "Hey sweetheart, it's me daddy. I just woke up to check on you." I said kissing her hand and looking at her. I heard something behind me, so I looked but I saw nothing. I looked towards the window and saw that it was storming. I saw lightning strikes and I swear I saw somebody standing there but I shrugged it off.

I was just talking to Jamie when I heard heavy breathing. I turned around and saw a figure holding a knife with a black hoodie covering their face. They were dropping wet and shivering. To be truthful I was scared out of my fucking mind. I think I just pissed my pants. "Excuse me, are you okay?" I asked standing up and walking towards the figure. Stupid I know but, I was only trying to help. They didn't say anything, they just stood their breathing heavily. "Excuse me?" I asked again. This time instead of a response the body just fell limp and I ran to catch the person.

When I caught the person. It wasn't just anybody, it was my sister. Nova, was in my arms soaking wet and has a knife in her hand. There was a note in her hand covered up closely so it wouldn't get wet. I pulled it out of her hand and read it.

Your going to pay for what you did. You better keep a close eye on that precious little girl of yours if you want to keep her alive. I suggest you go far away from here and take your little girl and that bitch with you and never come back or you all die.
your loving sister- Nova

What the fuck did she mean you better keep a close eye on your daughter? Well I don't want to find out. I'm not going to leave her here. I'm taking her with me to my house and demanding answers as soon as she wakes up.

?????? P.O.V.

I was watching as Jason carried something into his car and drove off. I followed them down the street to what I guess was Jason's house. He got out of the car and picked up the girl and walked inside. From what I see, this is going to be good. Watch out Jason. You have many people after you and I am one of them. I think I might make a pit stop at the hospital, and visit little Jamie. She would love for me to visit. Hang on Jamie, I'm on my way.

Do you guys think the story is okay? Because frankly, I thought this chapter was hella boring......next chapter is gonna be filled with drama and a little twist.

Who do you think the mystery person is??????