Escape, Maybe??

//Jason//

"Trust me, no funny business." she said and patted my cheek. I don't like to be touched but when she touches me it's just..........something about her that makes me go.....What am I saying? She is a good for nothing hoe.

//AN HOUR LATER//

"Jason where are you?" Rachel said

"In here." I said sitting on the chair in the living room flipping through the channels.

She walked in wearing this and my eyes raked over her. I licked my lips and smirked at her, earning a glare from her pretty little face.

"What?" she snapped.

"Nothing." I lied looking over her body again.

"Take a picture, it will last longer."

"Why would I want to take a picture, when I have the real thing?" I said standing up and walking over to her.

She stared at me, noticing that I am not wearing a shirt. She licked her lips and reached a hand out about to touch me, then quickly pulled back. I chuckled and she looked up at me and blushed.

"Why did you stop?" I asked chuckling

"Stop what?" she said blushing

"Are you afraid to touch me?"

"Why would I want to touch you?" she spat

"You should have seen your face, you were basically drooling over me, and you almost touched me."

"Oh, well sorry."

//RACHEL//

"Oh, well sorry." I said putting my head down and blushing. Well since I'm already here, I might as well just help my cause. Getting him on his good side is probably my only hope out of here. The problem is, keeping him on his good side.

"Well, you are a hottie." I said trailing my finger from his lips, down his chest, to the top of his sweatpants.

"What are you doing?" he asked clearly amused by my sudden change in demeanor.

"Oh, nothing." I said leaning in and kissing his neck

I first put gentle kisses on his neck and made my way down to his sweatpants. I looked up at him and smirked. I stood up and pushed him on the couch and straddled him and whispered in his ear.

"Sit back and relax." I seductively whispered in his ear and felt him shiver under my touch.

I kissed his neck and started to suck on it. He moaned and licked his lips. I grinded against him and he moaned louder.

"Rachel, oh my god." he said throwing his head back in pure pleasure.

I leaned forward and kissed his lips and he was surprised but kissed back after a few seconds. He deepen the kiss by putting his hands on my waist and flipping us over.

JASON P.O.V.

I have to admit I was surprised by her sudden mood change, but I love sexy Rachel. She turns me on. I pulled off her shirt and stared at her breasts. They were medium and as I felt just now, soft. Very soft.

"Jason." she moaned

"That's right say my name."

I was never in a shirt to begin with, so Rachel just rubbed my abs forwards and backwards. I kissed her neck and made the way down to the top of her breasts and sucked on it.

"Oh Jason." she moaned making me go hard in my pants.

As if on cue, somebody knocked on the door, interrupting out totally awesome moment. I groaned getting up off of her and made my way to the front door. (we were in the living room) I opened the door only to be met by a fist connecting with my face. I stumbled backwards and grasped my jaw and looked over my shoulder to see who it was. Lance. Oh, how I hated Lance. I hated Lance with so much passion, it could be a soap opera, there was so much drama between us.

"Jason." Lance said giving me a death glare

"Lance." I said his name rolled of my tongue with disgust.

"Where is she?" he said

Did he really think I was going to tell him?

//END// 

I hope you enjoyed the book so far!! Comment and vote if you do!!