Not Funny

//Rachel//

"I think she is still asleep." somebody said pocking me in the face

I groaned turning over onto the floor landing with a thud.

"Fuck." I barked opening my eyes and being stared in the face by the prick himself. "Where the fuck am I?" I spat sitting and popping my back in 4 places while doing so. He chuckled and backed up leaning against the wall.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out." he smirked winking at me

"Give up the act Mccann, your not going win."

"And if I do? What's my prize?" standing in my face

"You can keep your dignity and your........ manhood." I said motioning to his...area.

"Look here bitch, don't get smart with me, I could kill you if I wanted to, but I'm not going to so slow your roll." he said getting angry

I smirked, this is my chance. I put on my puppy dog eyes and used my best fake, innocent little girl face. "I'm sorry Jason. I didn't mean to make you angry." I said hating every minuet of this. "Will you ever forgive me?"

He looked at me with the slightest doubt that went away almost immediately. "Whatever, I guess I can forgive you-" he looked at me and walked forward. "- but if you try any funny business, I will not hesitate to kill you got it?"

"Got it." I said walking back over to my spot on the floor and about to sit back down.

"What are you doing?" he asked

"I'm sitting down, what does it look like?" I said apparently with too much attitude for the kid to handle.

"Nope, come on you can sleep on the couch."

"I don't wanna. I like it here." I lied

"I don't care what you want, your gonna to sleep on the couch not the floor, end of discussion." he said grabbing my arm and forcing me to move at his pace. He flung me forward to the point where he almost broke my arm. He was holding on and I showed no pain. I think he was getting pissed I could tell, so I decided to give him his satisfaction, so I faked the pain.

"Ow!" I whined

"Shut up bitch, whine again and you'll get worse than that." he said slapping me across the face. I let out a fake squeal and let fake tears fall from my eyes.

"Shut up bitch. If I tell you again, I will kill you." he spat slapping me again. Okay, I've had enough of this, time to fight back. I took in a deep breath and yanked my arm from his grip, and punched him straight in the jaw. He gripped his jaw and looked more pissed than he already was. He walked towards me and slapped me across the face AGAIN. Do people not understand I don't like to be touched. I could tell he didn't hold back. I felt my face sting and he smirked, appreciating his work of art that was on my face. I pretended to throw a punch, pulled back and kicked him where it hurts.

"Take that bastard." I ran over to the door and heard heavy footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Jason running behind me, then stopped and smirked. I just looked confused and turned back around, only to be knocked out cold.

//FEW HOURS LATER//

Okay, so I was knocked out again. Mistake never going to be made again. When your running from your kidnapper, let alone the guy you like is very st--- wait hold up did I just... I know I didn't just..... man I need to get it together.

"Wake u bitch, we gotta fucking move." he spat and walked out

"Good morning to you too asshole." I mumbled to myself

"What the fuck did you say?" he said walking back in with a disgusted look on his face.

"You heard me asshole." I said loud enough for him to hear

"Watch it you fucker, don't let that mouth of yours get you into trouble." he said smirking

"Can I take a shower?" I asked

"Yeah oh and--" he walked out and walked back in moments later with a pair of clothes in his hand "- here were these until you get some new clothes." he said then threw the clothes at me. I caught them just before they hit me in the face.

"Thanks ass."

"Welcome hoe."

"Fuck you."

"No not yet, I don't know you like that."

"Never. Where is the bathroom."

"Down the hall third door on your right. Make sure to knock though, somebody might be in there." he winked

I groaned and pushed past him, only to be yanked back by him. "Don't try any funny business." he said with a serious look on his face

"Trust me no funny business." I said and gently patted his face

Oh, I'm getting out of here if it's the last thing I do. Bye Jason, fuck you, and your manhood.