The Truth

//JASON//

"It's not you liking me that's a problem. it's the fact that........ I like you back." I said I looked over at her and she looked at me wide eyed. 'What?" I said "You like me back?" she asked. I nodded and looked back at the road. She just looked out of the window and I could have sworn I saw tears fall down her cheeks. I put my hand on her leg and gently rubbed it. She looked at my hand and grabbed it with her own. "Rachel you okay?" I asked "No, I don't understand why it's a problem for you to like me back though. I mean I have a bad life, I mean it couldn't get any worse than this." she said looking at her hands "Yes it could actually, I have people trying to kill me left and right. Some people won't rest until I am dead, or in jail. If I bring you into this life and you get hurt or even worse, you get killed because of my, I couldn't live with myself." I said truthfully. I took a quick glance at her and saw she was smiling and tears were falling down her cheeks.

"Jason, that is the most, nicest thing anybody has said to me in.......in a long time. I mean my past boyfriends have said nice things to me but, from what I saw they could care less if I was hurt or killed. You are just a nice person and I guarantee that the lifestyle I am in, won't be worse than the one you have now." she said grabbing my hand and kissed each knuckle "Well then, Rachel Denise Bonda, will you do the me the great pleasure of being my girlfriend?" I asked. I could feel her burning holes in the side of my face. I pulled up to a red light and turned to look at her, but as soon as I turned my face her lips crashed to mine. "Does that answer your question?" she asked biting her lip "Yes, yes it does." I leaned in to kiss her again and it would have lasted longer, if the damn car behind us hadn't felt the need to blow their fucking horn at me. I smiled and grabbed the wheel and drove to her . "Cute." I said pulling into the driveway "Don't judge my house." she said looking at it like she hasn't been home in ages. "Okay, go inside and get ready." I said parking the car. "Go get ready? For what?" She asked "I'm taking you out." I said and got out the car, her following close behind.

////

I was sitting in the kitchen when Rachel came downstairs all ready to go. I didn't see her but I heard her bracelets getting closer. I looked up and saw she had on this and it was cute. "Aww, look who's trynna be fancy." I said chuckling 'Shut up coming from the dude looking like . "Hey, at least I put some effort into what I'm wearing." I said. "Hey, I put some effort into my outfit too. See I'm wearing a bow tie on my shirt." she said "Okay fine, i give you the bow tie, this time. But next time actually try." I said chuckling at her. "Okay, fine I'll try next time."

//RACHEL//

We got to this cute little and it was so beautiful. "Jason, did you do this for me?" I asked looking at him wide eyed. "Yes, I did and don't protest cause this cost a good chunk of money." he said raising an eyebrow. "Awwww, this is so sweet that you did thi- wait, what do you mean a good chunk of money?" I said looking at him with my hands on my hips. "Oh you know, 24." "Hundred???" "Thousand." when he said that, my eyes almost popped out of my sockets. "24 grand!!! Jason are you crazy?" I yelled looking at him like he has lost his mind "No, I did this because, I like you a lot and this is the type of stuff I will do for my girl." he said walking towards me, with that little sparkling his eye. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down to kiss me. I turned my head quickly so he ended up kissing his cheek. "Rachel." he whined "Jason." I mocked. He raised his eyebrow and looked at me with a blank expression. "Jason?" I said waving a hand in front of his face. "Stop it I can see you doing that." he said chuckling at me. "I just thought you needed help returning to planet earth." I said giggling. "Oh, you think it's funny?" he said holding me tighter. "Actually it's quite hilarious." I said laughing harder this time. In the midst of all this my phone rang indicating I got a message. I picked it up off of the table and opened the text.

You guys look so cute, but that's not going to last. He is just using you so because, your his snitch to your gang about everything, and when he gets what he wants, he will drop you like a fly. Don't say I didn't warn you. -Anonymous

//END//

OMG!!