She gasped. "Oh my god! What happened to you?"

I chanced a glance over to Sebastian who only squinted. "Nothing." I mumbled. "I'm just a bit clumsy..."

A bell rang, saving me from anymore questions. "Oh, that's Lord Siemens!" I exclaimed, pulling away from the three. "I gotta go see what he wants!"

I left the room with Sebastian following me.

"Why?" I asked as we walked.

"Lord Siemens seemed rather fond of you. I am only here to make sure he does nothing rash."

"Not that." I said. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Why did you stop Ciel when he tried to cane me? You seemed to have no trouble when he slapped me."

Sebastian put his fingers to his chin and lips, like he does when he's thinking. "I suppose," he started. "It is because you are a young woman. Also, you interest me."

It was my turn to raise an eyebrow. "Interest you? What the hell are you-"

CRASH!

A loud noise came from Lord Siemens's room, cutting me off, followed by a series of other such noises. We both rushed to the door. Locked.

"Lord Siemens?!" I shouted as I banged on the door. "What's going on in there, Siemens?!"

The sounds of footfalls and Earl Grey's voice told me that all the guests were coming our way. "Something wrong?" He asked. "What's all the fuss?"

I growled and banged on the door again. "Dammit, sideburns! Answer me!"

Sebastian rested a hand on my own, stopping me from banging any further. "Let us kick in the door." I stood back as he did just that.

Almost everyone gasped, and my eyes widened in shock at what I saw.

Lord Siemens was lying in the chair by the fireplace where we left him, his arm limply hanging over its side and his eyes rolled back into his head.

There was a large, blood red stain on his torso, but I couldn't smell any blood... Blood smells very metallic. The room smelled more fruity, like wine.

While everyone freaked out and the first guest, the professor (I didn't actually catch his name), checked for a pulse, I noticed Sebastian was in his thinking posture again.

"He's dead!" The professor gasped, pulling me from my detective thoughts.

Well damn.

But was he really dead?

I was still thinking when Bard, Finny, and Mei-Rin rushed into the room. They began to freak out a bit too and I looked up at Sebastian. We shared a look for a moment.

'Is sideburns really dead?' I asked with my eyes. To my surprise, I actually got an answer!

'No, I do not believe so'

My eyes widened. It was like the douchey butler was speaking into my ear, only he wasn't. How?

"I say," a voice yawned from behind me. I turned to find Ciel walking into the room, Tanaka following with one of those three candle stick thingies. "What on earth is the meaning of all this racket?"

He turned his one eyed glare on me, making me flinch. As discreetly as I could, I slowly inched my way to hide behind Sebastian.

Ciel's gaze turned to look at the corpse. "Lord Siemens!" He gasped, then shared a look with Sebastian, like I did.

The guy with the polka dot bow tie spoke up. "I-in any case, lets just leave things untouched as they are until the yard gets here-"

"No." Bard said, cutting him off. "We need to move the corpse right away." I nodded in thoughtful approval as he began to explain how flesh rots. I tried to say that I didn't think sideburns was dead, but Sebastian stopped me with a glare.