Chapter 37

Ariana's POV

"Justin, I really am not sure about this. I look so... weird.", I looked at myself into the mirror in disgust.

Justin who's literally laying on the bed and certainly enjoy watching me fooling myself around in front of mirror, he chuckled "No, you are not weird. This is your first time dressing up as an office lady. You just look a little funny tho...".

I rolled my eyes and walked away from the mirror in defeat, I scoffed "Fine. I gave up. I need to have a change. I look terrible in this uniform.".

He grabbed my wrist gently to stop me from walking away. I flinched a little and my eyes landed on his hand once again but I was fully aware that his grip on me was harmless.

He held a smirk and pulled his hand away from my wrist slowly, he whispered teasingly to me "You look fantastic in this uniform. There is no need to change anymore.".

I rolled my eyes playfully and replied "Of course you would say that because this is the uniform you bought for me.".

He shrugged cheekily and told me with a similar smirk "Then, don't change it. You already look so beautiful.".

I kept shaking my head in determination and insisted "No, I look very weird. I really have to change. Besides, this uniform is so branded and expensive, I am just a newbie, I want to keep everything in low profile.".

He shook his head and corrected me "The brand is just a brand, there's nothing to be ashamed, it's not like you are showing off. It matters because I bought it for you. Wear it in confidence, Ari.".

I furrowed my eyebrows and argued "No... I can't. I am just a newbie, I don't want to make people think that I am a show pony. I don't want to be any attention or the spotlight. I...".

He rolled his eyes and stood up from his bed, he carried me instantly in a bridal style and whispered softly to me "It's really inappropriate for a newbie to turn up late on work. We have to go now.".

He leaned in and whispered softly to my ear "Besides, for the sake of me, please wear it because you look really beautiful.".

I hit his chest softly and surrendered in defeat "Fine. Fine. I wear it. Let's go now. But please let me down.".

He giggled and landed a short kiss on my cheek before letting me down, I bit my lips and started rubbing my palms, I questioned him curiously "Justin, how's the feeling of being a newbie on work?".

He caressed my cheek and questioned me with a soft voice "Are you nervous now?".

I bit my lips and nodded my head "Kinda. Just a little.".

He locked his eyes contact with me and urged me "Relax. There's nothing to worry about it. You are the best, just believe in yourself.".

I elevated my head to look into his eyes and I stuttered "But... what about if... I...".

He cut me off by placing his finger in front of my lips, he insisted "Just be yourself. There's always a lot are coming to us but you have to keep positive. Don't worry about it, face everything in positive way just as you always did. I remember you used to tell me to be positive. Do you ever heard a quote about a smile?".

He added "Smile is the strongest language in the world. Even a baby can understand a smile. So, remember treat things with a positive minded. Don't let the world change your smile, let your smile change the world.".