Chapter 11

Ariana's POV

Honestly, what changed Justin so much? He just wanted to divorce with me few hours ago, he hurt me, he made me cry, he yelled at me all of the time, he slapped me, he grabbed my wrist forcefully and caused bruises on my wrists.

However, he's acting completely different and opposite now.

Is this all about Xenia? It made sense tho. I didn't fully trust him at all. But well, let's see what's on his mind.

"Where are we going?", I asked curiously. He giggled and replied with a smirk "Well, today will be an unforgettable day.".

After having our breakfast with Pattie, both of us were sitting in his car recently, he was holding the car steering and focusing on the road while driving.

There's a few seconds of silence between us, as it's kinda awkward. He broke it by questioning me "Ariana, wanna hear some music?".

I gave him a light nod as a yes. He turned on the radio and one of my favorite song was played on the radio.

A big smile was formed on my face and I sang along the song happily "Oh, we're on the right side of rock bottom. And I hope that we keep falling. We're on the good side of bad karma, cause we keep coming back for more.".

Justin continued and we went harmonizing "Oh, we're on the right side of rock bottom. And to you, I just keep crawling. You are the best kind of bad something. Cause we keep coming back for more.".

Justin smirked and questioned me "You like this song?". I nodded and replied in a huge smile "This is my favorite jam. I am a huge Hailee and Pitch Perfect fan.".

I returned him the same question as well "You like this song too?". He shrugged "Ya, but Joe Jonas is the reason of it.".

I acted like a fangirl out of sudden and replied in excitement "Ya, Joe Jonas is hot. He sings in a band called as DNCE recently. But I miss Jonas Brothers so much.".

Justin who was still focusing on the road replied with a smirk "Ya, he's dope. But I am hotter than him.".

He added "You really sing very well. You have a very nice voice.".

I chuckled and thanked him "Thanks. You too. You sound really fantastic as well.".

He smiled and invited me "C'mon, let's sing it together.". Both of us sang the song together.

I was pretty surprise as he doesn't act like the same Justin anymore. He didn't talk much and kinda arrogant last time. It's so hard to communicate or even start a conversation with him last time. But, he's changed a lot unexpectedly.

But, why? How?

I unlocked my phone and tap into Snapchat icon. I held my phone to Justin's direction and recorded a short video of him driving and jamming my favorite song.

I giggled and this caught his attention. He chuckled and tried to stop me "C'mon, please don't do this to me. I am still singing.".

After about 10 minutes later, we reached our destination. Justin parked his car and changed the car gear into parking mode. He unbuckled his belt and mine as well.