Chapter 34

Make me forget, cause I'd hate to remember.

I reopened my eyes and the place is completely dark. Darcy and I lie on top of her car and I giggled at the bright star that seemed to blink at me. There's light traffic near us and the breeze that hits against our skins just make the night seem perfect.

I close my eyes once more and snuggle closer to Darcy and after a while I hear her humming the lyrics to a song I hadn't heard before. Her voice is soothing and before long, she begins to sing.

Nobody sees, nobody knows.

We are a secret, can't be exposed.

That's how it is, that's how it goes;

Far from the others, close to each other.

I open my eyes in surprise and my heart rate goes up a notch at how beautiful her voice sounds. I make no sudden moves or act surprised because I've never heard her sing before and I didn't want her to stop. It seemed as though every time we were together, I discovered something new about her. She continues and bit by bit I'm captivated.

In the daylight, in the daylight, when the sun is shining;

When the late night, when the late night, when the moon is blinding;

In the plain sight, in plain sight, like stars in hiding;

You and I burn on, on.

Put two and together, forever we'll never change, two and together we'll never change.

Nobody sees, nobody knows.

We are a secret, can't be exposed.

That's how it is, that's how it goes.

Far from the others, close to each other.

That's when we uncover, cover.

The softness of her voice and the gentle breeze that surrounds us is out of this world and somehow I feel every emotion of hers being expressed through this song. Darcy pulls me closer and snuggles her nose against my neck, causing a shiver to travel through me.

"You cold?" She whispers and this time, my shiver was intentional.

"A bit."

"Wanna head over to the club? We can spend the night in my room."

I smile my reply and soon, we're both back in her car as we head towards the club. It's just a half hour drive from where we stopped and I waited on Darcy to park the car before we both head in.

I've never really been over when the club was open and the place was jam packed as we forced our way through the crowds of people waiting downstairs at the black panthers and to get into the private club.

Darcy forces me to the front of the line and I rolled my eyes as some of the people recognized her. The bouncer gave us a pass and I released my breath as we finally had some breathing space. We both were a bit high; Darcy more than me and we giggled for no reason before heading into the crowded room.

It seemed as though there were more people in here and I clung to Darcy as we walked through the crowd. There were loud sex noises all around us and it seemed more sexual than usual. I saw a lot more men and women and some were blatantly having sex for everyone to see.

Darcy sees my confused expression and laughs before leading me into one of the many rooms. There were three other girls in there and they looked like they were about to get busy but instead of us leaving, Darcy starts to strip.

"What are you doing?" I whispered as I notice the girls stopped and stared at us.

"I'm getting naked... You should too."

"But they were here first."

Darcy laughs at me and I see the girls trying to hide a smile before she gets completely naked.

"We're joining them, silly."

"What?" I asked perplexed. "We don't know them."

"Oh right! Slave 1, 2, and 3, meet my new slave."

My eyes opened wide at her reference but she didn't seem to notice as she gets onto the bed with the other three naked girls. They immediately start to kiss and touch each other and I felt awkward just standing and staring at them. As fast as I possibly can, I strip off my clothes and head over to the bed.

Darcy's the only girl I've ever had sex with and even though it annoyed me that she had sex with these girls, arguing with her right now wasn't going to make a difference.

I try my best to be apart of the whole 'orgy' but the second one of the girls tried French kissing me I felt weird. Darce looked as though she was having the time of her life and I pulled away from them as she literally had one of the girls sit on her face, the second munch on her and the last suck on her tits.

The entire scenario was too much for me to handle and even though I was high, it wouldn't take a baby to know that I didn't belong there. I rolled my eyes as the room got loud with moans and grabbed my clothes before heading out.

"Hey milk chocolate."

I clutched my clothes to my chest and cursed myself for not getting dressed in the room before turning to see the owner of the place.

"Am, hi Ms. T."

"Damn... I love the way you call my name."

She advances towards me and I back up only to be stopped by the wall. Wrapping my arms around me, I silently hoped that my day wouldn't get any worse.

"I'm just tryna get home."

"Awe. Did my poor baby not get treated right by her Dom?"

Her hand sneaks out and circles an exposed nipple and I hurriedly covered myself.

"Darce is am... She's well-"

"You know, I trained her... Maybe I can train you too?"

This time she closes the gap between us and I held my breath as her fingers caress my sides. "I just really wanna go home."

"Look at me. I can bring you pleasures that you never thought was possible."

She kisses my neck and I try to push her off but she's quick and strong and my hands are suddenly pinned at my sides. I wanted to scream or kick or do anything but it would just draw attention because we were in a freaking bdsm club and the more you protested the more these sick people got turned on.

I bit back my cry as she continued to suck on my neck but when I felt her hand on my most private part, I'd had enough. Without thinking, I head but her and run towards the exit. I then located Darcy's old room, pulled on my clothes and caught a taxi back home since my car was at her apartment and the last thing I wanted to do was see her.

I thought I could have handled the whole BDSM lifestyle but being a lesbian and being the type of girl to share, isn't who I am. My family was right. Everyone I know.... Was right.

I should just stop pretending and go back to being the person I was before all these gay people came into my life.

Pulling my knees to my chest, I distracted myself by looking out the car window at the dark gloomy night sky.

~~~

A/N
The song is uncover by Zara Larson so go check it out. It's really bomb and you'll understand where I was going with the visuals. In my head, Darce really has an amazing voice.

Like, comment, follow. 😘