Chapter 28

You're slowly becoming my drug.

The door was pushed open and I smiled as I stared at Darcy. She was clad only in a red stiletto and her chocolate skin made me just want to lick her entire body until she came.

I knew it was wrong to want to have sex with her; a girl, but there were too many shit going on in my life and she was my only option when it came to distractions. I smiled up at her from my position on the leather-styled bed and she returned it before walking over to me.

"You know, you're not supposed to make eye contact with the mistress." She whispers as her hand slowly encircles my neck.

"Oh really?"

She gives me a little squeeze and for some strange reason my downstairs reacts violently. I felt my nipples harden and I just wanted to feel her hot vagina harshly rubbed against my own.

"Ah huh."

She presses my body flush against the bed before starting to kiss from my lips and with slow, precise motions, she trails downwards; satisfying every part of me on her way to my most private area.

Her face was positioned right near my heat and she smirks before inhaling. "It's been too long since I've had you." She murmurs and I could see her eyes cloud with desire.

She sits back on her knees and holds my hands at each side of me.

"In this room I'm the mistress and you're the obedient girl, do you understand?"

I nod but she shakes her head.

"No, every time I ask a question you say yes Lady Faye."

"Yes lady Faye."

My heart was beating rapidly and I had no idea what to expect from her or what she was willing to do to me.

"Good. We're gonna do some stuff together but I'm completely in control. You will not move, you will not speak and under no circumstance will you cum unless I tell you too... Do you understand?"

I nodded again but then I remembered and quickly responded. "Yes, Lady Faye."

"If at any time this gets overwhelming you are to say a safe word."

"A safe word?"

"Yes, it's a totally random word that is meant as a red light; all activities must stop."

"And what if I don't say it?"

"Well... That means you like it, now don't it?"

"So will you punish me?"

"Have you done something wrong?" She whispers before bringing her lips to my neck and slowly licking it.

"N-No." I stuttered.

"Then you won't get punish... What's the safe word?"

"I-I don't know... Don't you have to give me one?"

"It has to be one you'll remember." She continues before sliding her tongue along one of my erect tips.