Chapter 31

Do you feel your world standing still?

Darcy parks the car on the driveway and comes around to my side of the door. Opening it, she takes my hand and pulls me inside.

"We have the house to ourselves." She began and I vaguely wonder if she was about to dominate me. "Let's talk about this."

Talk?!

"You want us to talk?"

"Yes."

"Just, talk?"

"Yes."

"Am... okay?"

I lead her to my bedroom and close the door before taking a seat on the bed. Darcy doesn't immediately join me; instead, she braces the vanity closest to me.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I start cautiously.

"Us... This. If you want me then you have to want my lifestyle. Being a dominatrix is who I am. Yes, I like to make love and do all those normal stuff but it doesn't give me the satisfaction I require."

"I... I'm okay with that."

"I like being in control Jane. I like it when people are helpless and totally vulnerable to me. I like knowing that I'm the one who gives them all the pleasure and I'm the only one that can take it away."

I nod my head, at a loss for words. I want her to do all those things. I know I haven't really experienced what she could do to me and I knew she was just doing that because I was new. I'm not some weak girl who don't know to handle her lifestyle but I also didn't know what she was fully capable of... But I wanted this... And my body wanted it too.

I bit my lower lip as I started to feel my body react and I crossed my legs. "I want this." I whisper.

"Good."

Darcy pushes herself off the vanity and comes over to me. I smile up at her nervously and she smirks as she straddles my body. Her right hand sneaks around my neck while her left pulls my pony loose and she takes a fistful of hair before pulling my head to meet hers. Her mouth is hot and insistent and my nipples harden as her right hand moves down and palpates my breasts above my top. With one push, my body hits the bed and Darcy has an evil grain on her face as she leans towards me.

"So... do you like sushi?"

"What?"

She laughs at my confusion and gets off me. "Did you really think we were gonna have sex? What? Do you think that I'm some sex obsessed freak who never gets to know her slaves?"

"I'm your slave now?" I asked as I sat up next to her.

"Exactly! All we do is have sex. We don't talk about us as individuals. Look... I like you and I don't just want to give your body pleasure, I want to know you."

"But I just want sex." I joked.

"Jane-"

"I'm kidding." I sit up against the wall and pull my knees to my chest. "And by the way, I hate sushi."

We both giggle before Darcy grabs one of my pillow and hugs it. "Tell me something personal... Something that no one else knows."

I inhale deeply and try to avoid looking at her as her concerned eyes are very captivating. I don't really like opening up to anyone when it comes to my personal life so instead, I went for humor.

"I slept with Carrie."

"What?!"

The expression on Darcy's face had me laughing so hard that I actually snorted and my throat hurt from how loud it was.