Chapter 10

I will never regret you, or say that I wish I'd never met you, because once upon a time, you were exactly what I needed.

Darcy's POV

I walked with my head held high, hips swaying and the sound of my heels the only thing being heard. Everyone stood silent and I never broke a smile as I stopped in front of the only other door in the room.

"You, come with me." I said loudly, my voice dripping with power as I looked over at the very beautiful girl clad only in red lace panty.

I watched as the girl quickly came over to where I stood, never once making eye contact with me. I grabbed her and forced her into the adjoining room before slamming the door shut. The room was dark and eerie and filled only with a bed, a chest of drawers and a table with all the different assortments of toys just begging to be used.

I was way too horny from being alone with Jane after what I experienced that all I wanted was a quick and satisfying release. I looked over at the girl as she stood near the desk awaiting my instructions. She had long black hair and small perky pink nipples on equally small breasts. Her vagina was clean shaven and I smiled at how small they looked. This wasn't the first time I had her so it was ironic that someone so deep had such a small womanhood.

I lifted her face towards me and stared into her grey eyes. I almost wished that she was Jane but I knew better. My face once more turned hard as I released her and she immediately looked away.

"I'm going to have my way with you, taking all the pleasure first. You will not touch me, you will not make any noise and you will not come. Do I make myself clear?" I ask sternly and I inwardly smile as she tenses.

"Yes Lady Faye." She responds feebly.

"Good! Take off your panties and lie in the center of the bed. Ensure that your hands are placed flat underneath your ass."

She does as I say and I brace the table as I watch her. The way her small little ass moved as she made her way to the bed had me itching to spank her till she cried but I stayed silent. Today wasn't about having fun, it was about my release. When she had lain on the bed, she closed her eyes as she awaited my next move.

I quickly slipped out of my tight black jeans and blouse before folding them and placing them onto the chest of drawer. I abandoned my shoes as I quickly discarded the rest of my garments. The girl was anxiously biting her lips and I ran my fingers across them, making her jump from the sudden contact.

"This is going to be fast but just in case... Do you know the safe word?" I whisper as I slowly slide a finger across her erect tips.

"Yes." She moan out.

"Say it." I continue in that same voice as my finger continued to travel lower. I smile as I see the goosebumps on her arms.

"Red." She murmurs as my finger slides up and down her slick folds.

I squeeze them painfully and her mouth opens to moan but it's silent.

Good.

I continue to swirl my finger around her clit as she gets wetter and I use my other hand to touch myself. When I can't take it anymore, I lower myself over her face and position my privates at her mouth. As soon as she feels me above her she gets to work and I place both hands on the bed as I close my eyes and image it's Jane's hot mouth instead of hers; that's it's Jane's soft tongue creating such pleasures inside of me.

I throw my head back as I grip her hair painfully and I'm happy when she doesn't say a word.

They've trained her well.

I start to move faster and faster a over her as the sensations slowly start to overwhelm me and I moan as the girl hits all the right spot. She was always one of my favorites and she never ceases to amaze me at how adaptable she was. I lean onto the bed as I feel my body tightening and I slow my movements but the girl increases her action. I grab the sheet in my fists as I shake with my orgasm, my loud cries the only sound in the quiet room.

When I'm sure my body is calm I come off the girl and wipe myself as I try to get my breathing under control. That was fast and enjoyable but I did need to reward her for her obedience.

"Come here and kneel before me." I command and in an instant she does what she's told.

I take the small towel I'd just used and turn it over before quickly wiping her mouth. She stays quiet and her eyes is cast downwards. I slowly caress the back of her neck before taking a fistful of her hair in my hand and pulling her head down, forcing her eyes to meet mine.

"Do you want me to reward you?"

"Yes Lady Faye." She says softly and I could see the heat in her eyes.

"Get up. Go lean over the desk, face first. Place your hands over the other end and wait for me."

She does as she's told and I just stand at the chest of drawers as I admire her. Her waist was small but she had so much fire inside of her that her stature meant nothing. Hiding my smirk I pick up a black flogger as before going to stand behind her.

"Spread your legs."

I traced the flogger from her ankles all the way up to her back just to get her nerves all worked up. Pulling her hair together, I pulled off one of my hair bands and wrapped her hair in it so that her neck was exposed. I gently ran the flogger along her entire shoulder,back, arms and legs before I whipped her ass hard.

She screamed at the harsh contact and I smiled as her legs started to close.

"I said, spread. Your. Legs."

She reluctantly obeyed and I once again slammed the object against her ass. It didn't take long for the once fair skin to turn red and I placed the flogger on the desk as I massaged away the pain. I brews my body flush against her ass and rub the front of my vagina against it as I dug my short nails down her back.

She whimpered and I tsked at her. Pulling on the ponytail I slap her ass hard and she barely contains her whimper. I slap it a few more time and soon she's a whimpering mess. Slipping my fingers between her legs I mentally laugh as I find she's dripping wet.

"Why, you dirty little whore. You're as wet as a fish under water, aren't you?"

Before she can respond I slip my fingers inside of her and slowly start to build a rhythm. Licking my fingers slowly, I place them back inside her and she moans as the air on my fingers makes it cold. Her body starts to move against it and I quickly pull them out just as she's about to come.

The girl whimpers her protest and I slip my hand around her throat before gently squeezing. Pulling her upwards she stays silent, afraid of my next move. I shoo her as my fingers pull and tug at her taunt tips before I play with her clit. I watch as her mouth is open but no words form and I quickly slide my fingers into her wetness from behind.

I quickly start to pump them in and out. Faster and faster as my other hand pinches her nipples painfully. Within minutes I knew she would combust so I call her profane names before letting her cum. She crashes hard and I literally hold her body against mine as she's overtaken with shudders.

Pulling out I lick my fingers before placing it at her lips and she happily sucks it. I lift her tired body and place it on the bed and she immediately crawls into a ball.

Smiling, I join her.