Chapter 27

Take my hand, let me show you my world.

Darcy's POV.

"You should probably change." I said as I gave her a once over.

She had on slacks and a sweatshirt and I highly doubted that she would fit in with the others.

"Or maybe I should wear nothing. I mean, isn't it a no clothing kinda club?"

"Yes... Am... Okay."

I smiled and bit my lips as she started to pull her clothes off. "Wait, what about what you said this morning?"

"That was this morning... This is now. I want to be distracted... And... I know you can distract me."

She smirks before swiftly pulling off her clothes and my stubborn eyes are glued to her perfect form. As soon as she's naked, I feel my body responding and I looked away as I tried not to let it get to me. This had bad news written all over it.

"Your turn."

My eyes shifted back to hers and she braced my dresser as she waited on me to discard my clothes. Today, my job was to supervise so I didn't need to be completely naked or dressed like a leather goddess but I felt like I would be cheating, so without having to be told twice, I slipped out of my jeans and jersey before discarding my undergarments.

It made me feel a bit good that Jane was watching my every move but I knew that whatever was going on in her life was the cause of this rebellion. She come over and grabs my hand before leading us onto the hall. My mind was completely distracted by the round ass moving in front of me and I stifled a moan as my mind went to a very bad place.

Her body was just as I remembered and the taste of her, the sight of her and the feel of her body was all too fresh in my mind. Without thinking, I pulled my hand from hers and pressed her body against the nearest wall. She was smirking at me and from our close proximity, I was able to once again feel her amazing body against mine. Her nipples were hard and I wondered if her entire body was as turned on as I was.

Testing my theory, I quickly took a taunt tip in my mouth as my fingers massaged their way between her legs. The moan that slipped from her lips told me all the things my hand felt and I immediately slipped my thumb along her soaking folds.

Kissing my way up to her neck, I felt the shivers from her body and it came as no shock when she started to grind her hips as my fingers got aquatinted with the inside of her body. Her head was thrown back and her hands palpated my ass as she forced me to go faster. I granted her wish and when I bit down on her ear she came on cue.

We both panted against each other and I smiled into her neck as once more I got to show her a glimpse of the pleasures that I could give.

"More." She whispered and I kissed her lips fiercely before leading her to the grand room.

We passed a whole hosts of rooms before we reached the one I was looking for and I really wanted her to experience the full force of what my lifestyle had to offer. It was completely filled with all assortment of toys and leather and I felt so much more turned on as I was in my comfort zone.

"What... Are you gonna treat me like Ana?"

I turned and faced Jane as I was confused to who she could be referring too. "Who?"

"Anastasia Steele?... No? Christian Grey?... No?! Have you not read 50 Shades of Grey?"

"Am... No."

I laughed as she gave me an incredulous look. "I heard about it but it's kinda a straight book..."

"Are you serious! You have got to read it."

"So you're not new to this scene?"

"I've never done it but... It's always good to try something new."

She takes a glass of champagne from a passing tray before coming close to me and starts to kiss my neck, and just as I'd done earlier, she too slips her hands between my legs and fingers me. My head is pressed against the wall and I close my eyes as I bite down on my moans. Jane kisses her way to my breasts and before I know it, she bites and sucks each breast as we stare into each other's eyes.

It's just so erratic to see my dark tips being taunted by her sweet pink mouth and I feel my body start to shiver as slowly her wet tongue and her fingers drive me into a frenzy.

I no sooner came and she giggled as my body convulsed against hers. My eyes became distracted when I saw Sydney smiling at me from the opposite side of the room.

"Do you trust me?" I asked Jane and she smiled. "I want us to try something but I want you to be totally okay with it."

"I want you, end of story. Do whatever you want to me."

Taking her hand in mine I led her to one of the empty rooms and told her to wait before heading off to find Sydney.

"Lady Faye." She exclaims as I touch her before she immediately looks away.

"Come with me."

I lead her to a separate room and close the door before facing her. "What's wrong?"

"What?"

"Look at me."

She looks up and I know she's hiding something. "Talk to me."

"It's nothing I can't handle."

"Syd... Is it Kim again?"

"I can handle it." She whispers and I barely hear the break in her voice before she bends her head again.

"I swear to you, if she's hurting you again-"

"She isn't."

"You guys broke up. Why is she still talking to you. I can get a restraining order."

"No, it's okay. I promise I'm handling it."

I walk closer to her and lift her chin so that we were staring at each other. "You're a beautiful person Syd, please don't let her ruin your life."

"I won't, I promise."

I smiled at her before opening the door and she went back to her guests. If I wasn't so into Jane I would have made her mine a long time ago. She was too innocent to be going through that much pain and I knew it would be easier if she'd just been mine. Sighing, I head back to the room to show Jane a glimpse of the real me and to distract myself.