Chapter 6

They always mentioned a yellow brick road but did they tell you about the red?

It's been a week since the weird escapade in my living room and I sat on my bed as I combed my hair. I haven't seen or spoken to my mom since and I've been ignoring all her calls and texts. Whenever she would show up, I'd ask Carrie to lie for me and I'd make it my duty to be away from home whenever I knew Darcy would come over. I didn't hate her but I really didn't approve of what she did and I needed space.

My phone started buzzing and I smiled as I saw Ryder's name flashing across the screen.

"Hey you." I answered sweetly and he chuckled.

"Hey baby, I'm outside."

"Great! I'll be out in a second."

I hung up the phone just as Carrie called my name and announced him and I smiled as I applied my lipstick before grabbing my purse and walking out. I immediately spotted Darcy as she sat by the island and our eyes connected. She looked away the same time I did as Carrie pulled me in for a hug.

"Oh my goodness, don't you look hot?"

"Oh stop." I blushed as Ryder winked at me and I smoothed out the tiny black dress I had chosen to wear.

"I hope you and Ryder have a nice time at the movies." Carrie said and I smiled as he took my hand and led me out.

"I missed you." He whispered as we arrived at the car.

His hands were instantly around my waist and I smiled as I felt his lips on mine. I moaned against his mouth as his hands cupped my butt and I laughed as he became instantly turned on.

"You're ruining my makeup." I whispered as he trailed kisses up my neck and shoulder, pushing aside my spaghetti strap.

"You don't need makeup."

"But we're going out with your friends."

"Screw my friends."

"I thought you wanted to screw me."

I laughed as he groaned against my neck and screamed and giggled when my feet no longer touched the ground. Instead, they were wrapped around him as he braced me near his car.

"Don't tempt me baby. You're new."

He placed me down and opened the door so I could slip in. He could be such a gentleman sometimes but I knew how freaky he really was. Within seconds he was in the car and he kissed me quickly before pulling off.

I looked out at the starry night as he drove, the silence comfortable between us and his cologne the only distinct smell in the car. I inhaled and smiled as I recognized it and I couldn't help but notice his attire. He wore a simple black jeans with a simple white polo shirt and his famous black leather jacket.

"Do you like what you see?" He asked eyes still on the road.

"Mmhmm."

"Do you want what you see?"

I bit my lips as I imagined him naked and I had to slam my legs together as my body became flooded with heat. The car stopped at a red light and I giggled childishly when he pulled me in for a kiss. We pulled apart for air just as the lights changed back and I eyed him as he smirked.

Tonight was going to be too long.

~

We came out of the theater feeling grossly unsatisfied and Ryder gave me his jacket as the place got colder. Rachel wanted some ice cream so we pulled up at a local ice cream place and parked our cars and Rachel, Debra and I waited as the guys got the ice cream.

Ryder got us a huge sundae to share and he wrapped his arms around my waist as he braced the car. We listened to our friends talk about random stuff that caused us to laugh before Aaron was entertaining us with his stupid jokes.

I blinked away my thoughts as Ryder's lips suddenly found my neck and I bit in my moan as his hands held my waist firmly and I felt the bulge in his pants. Our friends were oblivious to what was going on since the place was really dark and Ryder was a pro when it came to sneaky seduction.

When our friends weren't looking, he pulled open the door and I giggled as he announced our departure. I knew better than to think he was taking me home; we pulled into an empty park near my house and I laughed when Ryder quickly got out and pulled me into the back seat.

As soon as my head felt the softness of the seat, Ryder was already pulling off his shirt and I barely had a chance to take in his beautifully sculpted physique before his hands were under my dress, pulling it off. He crashes his lips against mine and I'm not surprised to feel the roughness of our kiss.

This would be the second time that we'd be having sex and I didn't even have the time to be nervous. In the blink of an eye we were both naked and I felt his hard length at my entrance as he hovered over me. We stared into each other eyes and in his, I knew he was searching for my reassurance. I bit my lips quickly before smiling and in an instant, he entered.

This time... This time I was ready.

~

An hour later and I entered my bedroom with the biggest smile on my face. I stared at my bed, wanting nothing more than to just jump onto it but I felt unclean and needed to shower. I stripped off my clothing and grabbed my towel before walking out my room and towards the bathroom. All the lights were off so I knew Carrie was asleep. I locked the door behind me and turned on the shower, allowing the cold water to pass and the warmth to come.

When I was finished I dried my skin and walked out. I came face to face with Darcy and I stood frozen in my spot.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded in a loud whisper.

"I'm sleeping over, Carol said it was okay." She responded, not caring if Carol was sleeping or not.

"Why? Did you force yourself onto her too?" The words slipped out of my mouth before I even had the chance to stop them and I knew she was hurt.

I really needed a mouth filter sometimes.

"I'm sorry that I kissed you, I really didn't mean too. One moment you were talking about trying to understand the feeling and the next...." She looked at me and I saw how sincere she was.

"It's okay, we're okay."

"I hope your mom wasn't too freaked out."

"She'll get over it."

"Well, I'm gonna go." She started to walk back to my cousin's room but stopped. "I'm happy that you and that Ryder guy's back together."

"Oh, yea. Me too?"