Chapter 1- Graduation

If you haven't read book 1, or seen the series Lps Popular by Sophigtv on YouTube, then this might be a bit confusing...

-Savannah-

6/2/17

"I've always believed that the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. I hope your dreams take you to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known, because wherever you go, go with your heart. Go wherever makes you happiest, whether it's becoming a school teacher, an athlete, or even a rockstar, be the you that you were destined to be. And so, our adventure begins."

The crowd went wild as Lina stepped off the stage after her speech, throwing their graduation caps high in the air. This was our moment to shine. Our moment to make a mark on the world and make something out of our lives. In my case, it's an actress, or Lina, a journalist. Or my loving fiance', Sage, an athlete.

I looked over at Sage who was cheering and yelling with his friends. It was finally no more high school. No more piles upon piles of homework everyday, no more teenage drama, and finally time to enter the world.

"Lina, your speech was so beautiful." I said as Lina and my other best friend, Jenny, walked up to me. "We're really gonna miss you while you're in Oklahoma."

All three of us leaned in for a hug, and wiped fallen tears off our cheeks. "Who's gonna be my bridesmaid at my wedding in a few months?" I said.

Suddenly, we all stopped our sobbing to look up at each other. "Wait. Really?" Lina asked with excitement in her voice.

"What kind of person would I be if I didn't let my two best friends be brides maids at my wedding?"

Lina and Jenny both smiled wide and hugged me once more. "I guess I can try to convince Meghan to let us stay until then."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I was lifted off my feet and held in Sage's arms, bridal style. "Hello gorgeous." He said after kissing me. I giggled while Lina and Jenny 'awed.'

"I know we don't need to leave to pack yet, but I have a surprise for you." Sage said, putting me down and putting his arm around my shoulder. "Mind if I steal your friend away for a while?"

"By all means, do WHATEVER you want to her." Jenny said with a wink, and I nudged her in the shoulder.

"Surprise?" I asked. "What else could you possibly give me? I have you, that's all I need."

"Trust me princess, you'll love it." He then grabbed my hand, and before I could say bye to my friends, we took off in a matter of seconds, and raced to his car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can I look now?" I said as my eyes were shielded with a blindfold. "I'm growing impatient."

"We're almost there." Sage said as he parked the car. I heard him get out of the car, and open my door for me, then putting my arm around his shoulder.

"Okay, now I'm getting a little freaked out." I said jokingly. "You're not gonna take me to the woods and murder me are you?"

"You trust me, don't you?" Sage said, walking behind me, getting ready to untie the blindfold.

"More than anyone." I said.

He then took the blindfold off, and wrapped his arms around me. "Then open your eyes."

I slowly opened my eyes, and gasped once they adjusted to what I was seeing. "Sage!" I exclaimed. "This- This is amazing!"

Before my eyes, was a huge brown wood house, about three or four stories tall, surrounded by lovely trees, with a huge backyard that had a patio, a pool, and a hot tub.

"I figured since we'll be getting married in a few months, we'll need a house." Sage said, holding my hand. "I wanted to give my lovely princess a lovely palace."

"Oh my God Sage!" I said, about to tear up. "This must have cost you a fortune. How are we gonna stay here if we're in college though?"

"Well, we always have the holidays and summer. I figure that for the time being, this could be a safe haven for if you ever just want to be alone and get away for a while. After all, it's not that far away from the campus."

"Sage I love it so much." I said. "But isn't this a little big for just two people?"

"Well I was hoping that one day, we could start a family together." He winked at me and locked his hands into mine, giving me a soft kiss on the lips. My heart melt, and I felt my stomach twirl like a thousand butterflies dancing. Nobody makes me feel as amazing as Sage does. Nobody treats me as amazingly as Sage does. This was the beginning to a new life with my soul mate, and I was ready...

-To Be Continued-

Hey! It's Mother Dragon here! Let me know how you liked this book in the comments. I love hearing from you guys. I'm always open for any ideas or suggestions you might have. Thanks so much for reading! Until next time, Mother Dragon <3