Imagine "helping "Dean work on his car

If there was one thing you knew about Dean Winchester is his intense love of his car. At first you didnt get it how someone could love a car that much . But after getting to know Dean you realize .. It wasnt just a car it was a home

He had grown up in that car along with his brother.. His father had gave him the car when he was old enough . There were memories in that car that you couldnt replace.

So you never complain when he took extra time to fix something or look her over to make sure everything was running like it should before a trip . In fact seeing Dean bent over the hood of his car was serious turn on for you .

so when you found Dean in the men of letter garage hood pop up on the impala working on something and you knew that Sam was taking a nap in his room. You couldnt help yourself.

" Need any help?" you asked as you walked up to him he glanced at you .. " you want to help me with the car ?" he asked as he stood up . " yeah why not " you replied leaning a hip against the car..

" I am sure your a really really good teacher " you said with a little grin. He chuckled and reached down and grab a wrench and then grab your hand pulling you to stand in front of him and turned you around facing the car.

" All you have to do it lean over and turn this just a little " he said into your ear.. As he bend you over the car and showed you where to put the tool and how to twist the took .. His lips brushing against your ear as he spoke.

You almost groan as you felt his other hand run along your backside.. And in between your legs. You pressed yourself back up against him and you could feel he was already being effected by this.

His lips worked their way from your ear around the back of your neck .. As he let you straighten up both hands sliding up underneath your shirt cupping you though your bra .

His name fell from your lips as your head fell back on his shoulder " is this what you had in mind when you came out here?" he asked in your ear.

"mmm maybe "you said as his warm hands slid down your stomach and quickly undid your jeans before slip one hand inside your jeans.

He started sucking hard on a spot on your neck as his fingers push aside your panties before sliding two fingers inside you .Causing a loud gasp to escape your lip . " you like that baby " He said nipping at your ear

The fingers in you jerk forward causing you to go weak in the knees .. You lean full back onto Dean jerking your hip into his hand.." Dean ..need you .. "you said ..

" you need what baby" he said as removed his hand you almost groan from the lost of contact .. He grab your hips and pulled you back until he was grinding into you .." is this what you want ?" he asked

"yes " please " you said You reached around and grab him though his jeans and you heard him groan loud from behind you . Suddenly he was spinning you around to face him .

his mouth on yours in a heated kiss rough and demanding . Desperate to feel his skin on yours. You started tugging at his t-shirt with one hand. And working on the buckle of his belt with the other..

With a deep groan from him he turned you slight and started walking you backwards around to the side of the car . He open the back door of the car .. Breaking the kiss long enough to pull you shirt over your head and removing your bra as well.

He slid his hands in your hair gentle pulling to tugged your head back so he could start suck and gently biting your throat.. You were about to lose it .. Heat was spreading out thought your whole body as his mouth worked it way down..

He captured one of your breast with his mouth teasing it with his touch and you little cried out and grab a hold on to the car for support your legs about to give way..

"Dean ..please.. I need you.." you panted.. He finally pulled up and looked up at you his eyes full of desire and need his breathing heavy.. " get in " he said his voice low and rough

You scrambled into the car getting onto your back he leaned in and quickly removed the rest of your clothes a hungry look in his eyes ..as he started placing soft kisses on the inside of your thighs..

You groaned and threw your head back as nudge your legs apart as his mouth contiuned the path that it was on.. Finally the heat was so hot inside you :"Dean please I need you " you said breathless wiggling your hips hoping to get the point across to him

He groan and kissed your stomach before sliding his way up your body some where along the way he had gotten the rid of the rest of his clothes as he settled on top of you . You felt every inch of him hard and ready for you .

" Say it again baby " he said kissing you hard " what do you want "he said as he rolled his "hips into yours.. You moaned.. ": you " you moaned out as your hands wander down his shoulders and chest " I want you" you said causing him to growl low In his chest.

He captured your mouth again with his as he brought your leg around you his waist than the other. He met your gaze and held it as he slid into you.. Slowly at first but than his pace quickly sped up

He grunted as he contiuned to slam into you and you tighten your legs around his waist. You felt you end coming as your stomach tighten and you lifted your hips up to met his rolls as it hit you and his name fell from your lips

He collapsed on top of you but not totally putting all his weight on you. " why do I have a feeling that this was your plan the whole time.. Not actually working on the car.." he said lifting his head to look you though sleepily looking eyes ..

You grinned "What can I say I have a thing for a sexy man and his car " you said with a wink. Earning a gorgeous grin and laugh from him.