Chapter Fifty Last Chapter

Zayn's POV

I was at home with both Gigi and Ed while waiting to hear from Niall on how Natalie was. When I got a phone call, I was expecting it to be Niall, but the caller ID said that it was Harry.
"Vas' happening Harry?" I asked answering the phone.
"I need you to come over. I have someone here who wants to meet you. I think you'd be happy to see who it is." Harry explains.
"How do you know?" I ask knowing that it was probably true.
"I found your sister Zee. The one you said your mum was forced to put up for adoption." Harry says.
"You found her?" I ask in pure shock getting out of my seat.
"Yeah. She's actually happens to be dating Louis." He explains.
"What is it with any relative of mine happen to fall for one of you?" I ask with sarcasm in my voice.
"Don't ask me. You should be asking Ed as well since she's both of your guys sister." Harry says laughing
"Ok ok. I'll be there in half an hour." I say before hanging up.
"Who was that babe?" Gigi asks looking up from the chair.
"It was Harry. I'll explain to you on the way over to Harry's if you want to come. Or else I'll explain it to you later." I explain grabbing the keys.
"Ok. Yeah I'll come with you." She says following me to the car.
After a couple of minutes on the road, Gigi looks over at me and starts asking questions about what was going on.
"So what's going on and why are we going to Harry's?" She asks.
"Well, I never told anyone this other than Harry. But I have a long lost sister that my mom had given up because of my dad. My dad only wanted to have boys and didn't want to have any girls because he wanted to keep the last name to keep going. So, my mom gave up my little sister after she was born. And now, Harry and Louis found her because of Louis dating her. And the reason we are going to Harry's, is so I can meet her for the first time." I say smiling.
"Better them dating and then finding out rather than them not dating and not knowing each other and you not knowing ever where she was." Gigi says smiling as well.

Victoria's POV

"Is everything ok Vicky?" Louis asks as he sits right back down beside me.
"Yeah. Just thinking about Sharlotte. Didn't you say she was coming over here as well?" I ask.
"Yeah I'm already here." She says walking in behind Rebeka.
"Hey Sharlotte!" Louis and I say at the same time.
"Sorry if I'm sounding rude, but who are you?" Harry asks walking in.
"Oh I'm sorry. My name is Sharlotte. I'm Louis best friend." Sharlotte says.
"Lou, I thought we were best friends." Harry says giving him the puppy dog eyes.
"You are, you are. She's my second girl best friend after Vicky." Louis says with his eyes going wide.
After he says that, we all burst out laughing. He looks at us confused for a few moments then starts laughing as well.

Harry's POV

After everyone all got settled, Liam and Sasha came over. When they came in, they looked confused at first when they saw Vicky but she quickly explained who she was.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Zayn's here!" Louis says practically jumping off of the love seat and running over to the door.
  "Oy, Louis we have Bentley and Bexley upstairs sleeping!" Rebeka says sternly but nicely.
  "Oh right. Sorry guys." Louis says before opening the door.
  "Hey guys and gals." Zayn says coming in followed by Gigi.
  "Hey how're you guys?" I asked hugging both individually.
  "We're doing pretty good. We're gonna be going over to LA in a few weeks for Gigi's modeling job." Zayn says as he takes a seat on the couch.
  "So, Zayn. The reason why I wanted you to come over was because we, meaning Louis, found your sister." I explained looking over at Louis.
  Zayn looked over at Victoria and studied her for a bit. First with confusion, then his eyes soften.
  "Is that really you Victoria?" He asks with a smile growing on his face.
  "Yeah. It's really me Zayn." She says smiling as well.
  Next thing I know, both got up and hugged each other like their lives depended on it. After about five minutes, they let go and went to the kitchen to talk.