Chapter Forty Five Eight Months Pregnant

Natalie's POV

I'm eight months pregnant and I am due any day now. I haven't really talked to Zayn or Gigi in about three months since mine and Niall's gender party. I tried reaching out to him on Twitter, but he would never get back in touch with me.
  "Hey Natalie, when are the girls coming over?" Niall asks.
  "About an hour. Why?" I ask looking up from my laptop.
  "Cuz I'm gonna hang out with the lads in a while. I'll be back around five." He explains sitting down.
  "Ok. The girls have to go early cuz they have other stuff they want to do also. They said something about baby shopping and not wanting me to go with them." I say with a laugh.
"Ok. I'm gonna take off then. Call me if you need anything love. Love you." He says before walking out the door.
"Love you to Nialler." I call.

After Niall left, the girls finally showed up. The one person who I was not expecting to see was GiGi.
"What are you doing here?" I ask looking at her confused.
"Niall texted Zayn and I and said that you were telling him that you missed us. I know we haven't talked in a long time but I missed talking to you too. Modeling his just kept me away and then Zayn has been having those issues again." Gigi explains.
"Has he gone to the doctor? I have any therapist and the doctor if he needs to go. Do you need me to give it to you? In case he needs to go? I don't like being worried about him." I say.
"At this rate I think I will need it. Yeah he's been having some issues but I am trying to get him to come see you and talk to you more. But I'll have him come over tomorrow that way you guys can hang out one on one." She says hugging me.
"He was having those issues when he was in One Direction full-time. Now that he's not in it anymore I feel like he's been getting worse. I don't want anything to happen to him."
"I know honey. He'll be ok. I'm watching over him for you. Now, let's go hang out with the girls ok?" She asks as we walked to the living room.

Niall's POV

"Lads I'm here!" I yelled once I get to Louis' flat.
"In the entertainment room Nialler!" Louis yells.
When I got out to the entertainment room, I saw Harry, Lou, Freddie, Liam, Ed and Zayn. I didn't expect him to actually come. So knowing that he is here means Gigi was finally hanging out with Natalie.
"Hey man what's up?" Zayn asks getting up to give me a hug.
"Nothing much. Just trying to hang out with the lads before the babies are here." I explain sitting down.
"Have you guys thought of any names yet?" Harry asks.
"Yeah. We thought of ten names each. She shows the boy names and I chose the girl names. Then we put a star by the two that we each like then we look at the others paper and choose the two names we like. Then that way we can have between two and four names that we can choose from for each." I explained looking between him and the others.
"What names have you thought of?" Liam asks.
"I chose Bexly, Joselyn, Naya, Paisley, Serephina, Trinity, Emma, Olivia, Ava, and Isabella." I say looking at my phone.
"Did Natalie choose unique names like you did?" Ed asks.
"Nope. She chose pretty common names. James, Mason, Zeke, Blake, Xander, Williams, Daniel, Bentley, Gavin and David." I explained reading the names off my phone.
"Sounds like you guys have gotten further than what I thought. How long till your due date?" Liam asks.
"Next week but they could come any day now." I explain.
"I can't wait to meet them. I'm pretty excited." Harry says smiling.
"I know. All of us are." Zayn says.

After a while, my phone went off. When I looked at the caller ID, it was Natalie.

Hey Natalie, is everything ok?

No, agh, my water broke!

Oh my god! Ok, have the girls drive you to the hospital. I'll be there in a couple minutes!

"Is everything ok?" Louis asks picking up Freddie.
"Natalie's water just broke. I have to go to the hospital!" I say rushing out the door.
"We're coming with you!" Harry calls after me.
"Zayn and I are going to ride with you and the others are going to ride in Lou's car." Ed says as I got in my car.
When we got to the hospital, it was time for Natalie to push. When they were born, I was crying as well as Natalie.

Hope you liked it. So, I need your help with choosing a name. Out of the names below, comment what you think the twins names be? One boy and One girl. P

Bexly
Joslyn
Naya
Paisley
Serephina
Trinity
Emma
Olivia
Ava
Isabella

James
Mason
Zeke
Blake
Zander
William
Daniel
Bently
Gavin
David