Chapter Twelve Call

Ed's POV

  When Natalie went to sleep, I called Zayn and Niall that way we could talk.
  "Hey Zayn. It's me Ed.  I already have Niall coming over here, but I need you to come up here so we can talk." I say.
"Why do we need to talk? I have nothing to say to him." He says.
"Do you really want to lose your sister? She has to get married to someone who hates her right now. How would you feel if both you and Gigi were forced to get married and you both hated each other? It would suck wouldn't it!" I say gritting my teeth.
  "Fine I'm on my way." He says before hanging up.
"Why're they coming here?" Natalie asks quietly.
"Don't worry. I'm just talking to them alone." I say calmly.

Niall's POV

After what I said to Natalie, I thought that Zayn and Ed wouldn't want me around her. I know that we are supposed to be getting married and eleven months from today, but I feel like it's not going to work anymore because of the drama that's been happening.

~RING~ ~RING~

"Hey Ed. What's up?" I ask once I answered my phone.
"Hey I was wondering if you could come to the hospital. I need to talk to both you and Zayn down in the cafe about Natalie." He explains.
"Ok, I'll be there in about fifteen minutes." I say.
"Ok I'll see you soon." He says before hanging up.
I wasn't really looking forward to talking to the both of them, but it's something that I have to get it out of the way since I'll technically be a brother-in-law to the both of them.

Zayn's POV

When Niall and I both left the hospital, we went our separate ways. I wanted nothing to do with him at the moment.

••RING •• ••RING••

  "Hey Zayn. It's me Ed.  I already have Niall coming over here, but I need you to come up here so we can talk." I say.
"Why do we need to talk? I have nothing to say to him." He says.
"Do you really want to lose your sister? She has to get married to someone who hates her right now. How would you feel if both you and Gigi were forced to get married and you both hated each other? It would suck wouldn't it!" I say gritting my teeth.
  "Fine I'm on my way." He says before hanging up.
I don't know how I'm going to react when I Niall to be honest. Him and I haven't seen eye to eye all that much. Especially when I announced that I wanted to leave the band. He was the most heartbroken out of everyone except for the fans. Other than Louis, being my best friend Niall was my best mate as well. That's not ever gonna change.