Chapter Forty Eight

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with homework. I would have updated yesterday but I was visiting some family I hardly ever see anymore. I'll try to update more.

Natalie's POV

  "Natalie, are you guys almost ready?" Niall calls from the bottom of the stairs.
  "Yeah just a sec. I have to get the kids!" I called from Bentley and Bexley's room.
When I walked into the kids room, they were both gurgling and laughing at themselves. I let out a small chuckle before taking them downstairs. As I got downstairs, I see Niall watching a movie on the tv. When I get closer, I see that he was watching Les Misèrables. (Les Miz, is what I call it.)
  "What part are you at?" I ask as I set Bentley into his car seat.
  "Oh, um. I am at where Èponine is singing the song you like. On My Own I think." He explains as he paused it.
  "Oh ok. You ready to go?" I ask handing him Bexly.
  "Yeah I'm all set. I have the car keys. I was just waiting for you three. That's all." He says laughing a bit.

Skipping To Harry and Rebeka's Place

Niall's POV

"Hey lads? Anyone here!" I call after Natalie and I walked in with the twins.
"Yeah we're in the kitchen!" Harry yells from the other side of the house.
After we got both Bentley and Bexley out of their car seats, we went into the kitchen. When we got into the kitchen, Rebeka, Sasha, Perrie and Gigi rushed over to take the twins out of our hands.
"Awe, they're so cute." Perrie says as she held Bentley.
"Thanks P." Natalie says as she sits downs next to Zayn.
"Where's Ed and Lou?" I ask looking at Harry, Liam and Zayn.
"Upstairs doing something. I didn't trust myself going with them." Harry says as he takes a sip of water.
"Ok. I'm gonna go upstairs to let them know I'm here." I say rushing upstairs to the spot that even Harry doesn't know about.
When I got to the hallway door upstairs, I went in and opened up a small trap door that was hidden behind Harry's jackets and clothes. After I went in, I saw Ed and Louis look up as I walked to them.
"Hey lad. What's up?" Louis asks giving me a hug.
"Nothing much. Just been busy with Bentley and Bexley. What about you guys?" I ask sitting down on a chair.
  "Perrie and I are planning on going to Orlando. She's never been able to be able to see it so I thought I'd take her." Ed explained handing me a water.
  "What about you Lou? You haven't been able to keep your eyes off of your phone for a while now." I say as I look over at him.
"There's this girl that I'm talking to. Nothing to serious yet though mate." He says smiling as he looked back down at his phone.
"Do we at least get to know her name?" Ed asks.
"I think if things get a bit more serious, I'll bring her around. Right now things aren't too serious yet." He explains.
After we talk for another good fifteen minutes, Natalie texts me saying that the other lads want to discus our tour before our Hiatus.
  "Hey we have to get going. Harry, Zayn and Liam need to talk to Louis and I about our upcoming tour." I say getting up.

Harry's POV

This is AFTER Niall goes to find Louis and Ed

  "So, how have you and Niall been doing love?" I ask as the girls continue playing with the twins.
  "We've been doing pretty good. He's actually been really sweet when it comes to the twins." She explains.
"So, has he told you about this tour that's coming up in a few months?" Liam asks looking at her.
"I don't recall him telling me about it. I'm sure he was gonna tell me when it got closer." She says reassuringly.
"Speaking of Niall, where is he? I wanted to show him some new golf clubs I got." Zayn says looking around.
"Ill text him and see where he's at." She says grabbing her phone from her purse.
A few moments later, Ed, Niall and Louis came and joined us in the kitchen. The girls gave Bentley and Bexly back to Niall and Natalie and we got talking about tour.