Chapter Seventeen

A Few Days Later

Niall's POV

  Over the course of the next few days, Zayn and Ed have been helping me figure out what to do for a bachelors party. So far I wanted to go golfing, but everyone else had other ideas in mind.
  "You always wanna golf. Is there anything else that you do?" Harry asks.
What about we go to this festival?" Ed suggests showing us a picture.
"That sounds like a good idea. When is it?" I ask.
"Looks like it starts Friday morning and ends Sunday night." Ed reads.
"Looks like we got a long weekend ahead of us." Zayn said walking in.
"Let's get to packing." Harry and I cheer.
  "WAIT! Where is that festival even at and do you think we'd even be able to get in?" Louis asks.
  "Looks like it's in Ireland, and yes we'd be able to get in." Ed smiles.
  "Let's get this on a roll then." Harry explains.

Natalie's POV

"So I have some ideas for your bridal shower." Gigi explains.
"Girls trip to London?" I ask.
"How'd you know?" She asks raising an eyebrow.
"I seen that there was a new club opening up and thought it would be cool for you too get a nice look around London while we took a look at the club." I explained smiling.
"I'll book the next flight out." Sasha laughs while opening her laptop.
"Have you talked to Niall about having a birthday party since you didn't get to have one?" Gigi asks.
  "I don't think I really want a party. I figured the wedding will be enough of a party until next year." I laugh.
  "Haha ok. Zayn was saying something about a party but wasn't too sure."
  "Liam just texted me. He said something about Ed and Niall talking about a festival?" Sophia said looking confused.
"Oh yeah, it's a music festival for new upcoming artists. Niall was talking to me about it a while back saying that he was thinking about going to it but wasn't too sure if he would." I explain
"Zayn was saying the same thing and that it was this upcoming weekend." Gigi calls.
"We're still going to the club right?" Sophia asks. I nod.
"We better get packing then. We have a long weekend ahead." Gigi says smiling.

Two Days Later

Friday Morning

"Where are you girls going again?" Zayn asks once we get to the airport.
"We're going back home to do some things there. Why you worried?" I ask teasing.
"No. Should I be?" He asks.

"It's not like we plan on destroying the city. Besides, we figured that would be more up your ally." Gigi jokes.
"Don't knock it till you try it love." He laughs.

"You nervous about going back home?" Niall asks.
"Not at all. I'm actually kind of excited to go back and see my friends. Plus they'll get to meet my hopefully future sister." I smile once I look over at Zayn and Gigi.
"I'm sure they'll love her." He says as he hugs me.

Flight 358 to London is now boarding

"We'll see you guys soon." Zayn says as he hugs Gigi and I.
  "See you on Monday." We said in unison as we walked away.

Niall's POV

  "I don't think they're going back to Bradford." Zayn laughs.
  "Where do you think they're going?" Ed asks looking curious.
  "When Natalie is being secretive, her left eye is always twitching. Plus, I seen that there was a new club opening in London so I think they're gonna want to check that out." He chuckles.
  Before I could say anything, I felt my phone going off in my pocket.

From Unknown

  Can't wait to see you ;) make sure your away from the boys at some point so we can see each other

  "You ok Ni? You look distracted." Harry says nudging me.
  "Huh? Oh, yeah I'm good. Was just texting my mum that I was gonna be in Ireland at a festival and that I might stop by at some point." I explain. He looks suspicious but doesn't seem to think much of it.

To Unknown

  I thought I said to stop texting me

From Unknown

  Your the one who keeps coming back Niall.

  After that I decided to ignore the messages and listen to music. It wasn't long after until I felt Louis nudging me to signal that we had been told to start boarding the plane.
"You still look distracted all of a sudden. You sure your ok?" Louis asks.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just a lot on my mind." I explain.
"Well I'm here if you need anyone to talk to." He says smiling. I smile back saying thanks and continue to boarding the plane.

Time Jump to the Festival

  "Whatcha thinking about Ni?" Liam whispers to me.
  "Nothing important." I smile explaining.
  Before he could say anything else, the driver tells us that we arrived.
  "This place looks amazing." Harry explains once the car stops.
  "So do we all wanna split up and then meet back up later on? Or all stick together?" Zayn asks.
  "Maybe split up that way we can all enjoy a bit of what we all want then meet back here to do the music part of it." I explain.