Chapter Forty Nine A Day Later

The next chapter is going to be the LAST chapter. I will be making a sequel to it but I need some ideas.

Natalie's POV

  All last night, Natalie was throwing up. When she finally fell back asleep at seven am, I called Harry to see if him and Rebeka could watch Bentley and Bexly.
"Hello?" A sleepy Harry asks answering the phone.
"Hey Harry its me. I was wondering if you could watch Bentley and Bexly. Natalie was up all night throwing up." I explain.
"Yeah sure. I'll be over there as soon as I can." He says.
After he hung up, I heard Natalie rushing to the bathroom again. I go upstairs and see Natalie sitting beside the lou crying.
"Natalie, I think we should take you to the hospital. Your throwing up to much and I'm worried it could be something bad." I say crouching down beside her.
"I know. But what about Bentley and Bexly?" She asks.
"Harry's coming over to take them." I explain as I helped her up.
After I tucked Natalie into our bed, I went downstairs to look up to see what she could eat. When i got downstairs, I heard Harry at the door.
"Hey Nialler, how's she doing?" Harry asks once he comes in.
"I just put her back in bed. She woke up again and rushed to the lou. Then I looked up to see what she could eat." I explained.
"I'd give her toast. If it's something like an upset stomach, tea and toast should work." Harry explains.
"I'll give it a try. I'll go get Bentley and Bexly for you." I say going upstairs.
  When I go upstairs, I see Bexly was sound asleep while Bentley was wide awake and cooing at something.
  "Hey Benny. How are you buddy?" I ask causing him to let out a laugh.
  "Wanna go stay with your Uncle Harry and Aunt Rebeka for a while?"
  "Need any help?" Harry asks walking into the nursery.
  "Yeah sure. You remember how to change a nappie?" I ask.
  "Yeah. Even if I don't do it right, Rebeka will be able to help me out." He explains with a small chuckle.
  "Ok, I'll just pack up their diaper bags and change them." I say as I get there things around.

Harry's POV

After Niall changed Bentley and Bexly, we took them to my car.
"Just give Rebeka or me a call or something later after you take Natalie to the Hospital." I say after buckling in Bexly.
"Don't worry I will. I'm gonna try to get something in her system before taking her to the hospital." Niall explains.
"I'm gonna go that way they can get settled. I'll text you later to let you know how they're doing." I say before getting in the car.
After I take off, Bexly starts to fuss. I look in the rear view mirror, and I saw that her binkie had fallen onto the ground.
"Hold on Bex. I'll grab it once I pull off to the side of the road." I say calmly.
Once I pulled to the side of the road, I got out and went to the side that she was on and got her a new passifier and cleaned off the old one and put it into her diaper bag.
When I get back to mine and Rebeka's flat, I see Louis' car in the driveway. So, once I pulled in and got everything, including the twins, I saw that Louis had a girl with him.
"Hey Louis. What's up?" I ask once I get in the flat.
"Nothing much. Just thought I'd come over to introduce you to my girlfriend Victoria." He says putting his arm around the girl next to him.
"Nice to meet you Victoria. I'd shake your hand but as you can see, my hands are full." I say causing her to laugh.
"Hey babe. Sorry I didn't call. Here, let me take Benny." Rebeka says coming down the stairs.
  "It's fine love. I was talking to Niall a bit before coming back here anyways." I say laughing a bit.
  "So how's Natalie doing?" Louis asks after he takes Bexley out of her car seat.
  "She looks horrible. She woke up before I got there and started throwing up again. Niall's gonna see if he can try to have her eat something and if not he's gonna take her to the hospital." I explain sitting down.
  "Is that why you these two babies here?" Victoria asks smiling at Bexley.
  "Yeah. Rebeka and I agreed to watch them while they try to figure out what's gonna happen." I explain.
After a while, I looked at Victoria, and she looked really familiar. She reminded me a lot about what Zayn looked like when he was about twenty two. He told me that other than Natalie, he had another sister who his mom was forced to give up. Zayn's told me that his mom had to give up his sister because of the fact that his dad only wanted boys. But after Shea was adopted his dad wanted to get her back. But it was too late so he tried getting Zayn's mom pregnant again but after two years of trying for another baby, his dad told her to adopt a child.
"Is something wrong Harry?" Victoria asks snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah I'm fine. You just look a lot like someone that I know." I explain.
"Oh really? Who?" She asks looking quite interested.
"Louis' and my friend Zayn." I explained causing Louis' to look up at me with pure shock.
"Now that Harry mentioned it, you kinda do look a little bit like him." Rebeka says looking at a picture of Zayn.
  "I'm confused. How do I look like Zayn?" Victoria asks.
  "Some of your facial features look so much like him." I explain.
  "Love, now that they say that and I look at the picture of Zayn I kind of do see it." Louis says showing her a picture of Zayn.
  "If I tell you guys something you cannot tell anyone. When I was a baby I was given up for adoption, and I was never told why. When I turned 18, I went out and I looked for my parents. The social worker told me that they never wanted to see me and that I had an older brother. But she never told me his name." She says studying Zayn's picture.
  "What all did your social worker tell you?" Rebeka ask.
  "Well, Mrs. Fuller told me that my father didn't want me because he wanted only boys so he told my mother to give me up. I wanted to know more about my family so I would ask her but she never told me anything other than that storie." She says with a tear in her eye.
  "I think we found your brother. He's one of our best friends." I say smiling at her as she has a big grin on her face.
  "Really? What about my parents?" She asks looking happy.
  "I don't think it's my place to be telling you anything right now. I'll call Zayn." I say as I go call Zayn.

Victoria's POV

  My name is Victoria Johnson but I like to go by Vicky. I have long brown hair that's straight. I also have brown eyes, I love to sing, and dance and sometimes play jokes. I have a best friend named Sharlotte who introduced me to Louis.
Sharlotte and I have been friends for about five years. We went to High School together until I had moved to America. I didn't move back to London until a few months ago for a modeling job.
"Zayn's going to be here in half an hour." Harry says walking back into the den.

"Ok." I say sounding a little nervous.
"Don't worry love, he's really cool. I'm sure he's gonna be happy to meet you." Louis says calming me down.

Hope you liked this chapter. Next Chapter will be the last. I will be making a sequel. If you have any ideas about what the sequel should be called, I'd love to hear them.