Chapter Sixteen Dress Sopping and asking the brothers

Sasha's POV

My name is Sasha Dawson. I am twenty years old, I have light brown hair with brown eyes with black specks. I use to live in Yorkshire England. I am a model and I travel around the world to do my modeling work. I met Natalie when we were in High School and we instantly became friends.
  When Natalie asked me to be her maid-of-honor, I was excited. She showed both me and Gigi, pictures of dresses that she loved. The one that caught my eye for her was a sparkly dress that had appeared to have rhinestones.

Natalie's POV

  When Sasha, GiGi and I walked into Klienfeld to pick out a dress, I was amazed. I saw all the dresses, and was speechless. All the dresses were stunning.
  "Hi, my name is Trisha and I'll be your consultant for today. Who's my bride?" A tall brunette asks.
  "I am." I say raising my hand.
  "Ok. So, what kind of dress do you two see the bride in?" Trisha asks.
  "I see her in more of a puffy sparkle dress." Sasha says smiling.
  "I see her in anything with sparkles." GiGi says.
  "Ok. We will be right back with the first dress." Trisha says as I follow her.
  When I come out, the girls didn't seem to thrilled about the first dress.

  "What do you guys think?" I ask turning around to face them

  "I like it, I just don't like the bottom." Sasha says.
  "I have to agree with Sasha. But there is something about the top that I don't like as well." GiGi says.
  After that, I tried on a few more dresses, then, as I slip into a dress, I started tearing up. I look into the mirror and I couldn't take my eyes off the dress.

  "I think this is the one

  "I think this is the one." I say looking back to Trisha.
  "Let's go out and show the girls then." She says smiling.
  When I get out there, the girls start tearing up when they see me.
  "Natalie you look beautiful." Both girls say together.
  "There isn't one thing that I don't like about the stress. I love it so much." I say as I hold back tears.
  After advise the dress I go out in the waiting room and wait with the girls for the boys. After an hour of waiting the boys finally come out with a bag each.
"You girls ready to go?" Louis asks holding a bag for him and Freddie.
"Yeah." Sasha, Gigi and I say as we each link arms with our man.

Niall's POV

(During the fitting.)

"Hey Zayn, Ed. Can you two come over to my flat later? And bring Natalie?" I ask as I look at both lads as they get their taxes fitted.
"Yeah sure. Why though?" Ed asks looking concerned.
"I have a surprise for the three of you. Oh and Ed, don't forget your parents." I say going back to my phone.
"Oi, Nialler. I found someone who's more dashing in a tux then you." I hear Louis say from the other side of the room.
"Oh yeah? Who would that be?" I ask looking at him.
"Freddie Reign Tomlinson." Louis says as he holds up Freddie.
"Why compare me to a eight month old baby Louis?" I ask with a chuckle.
"Well he's adorable. Plus he has the sass." Louis says before walking back into the fitting room.
When we finished up, we went to the waiting area to see if the girls were ready.
"You girls ready to go?" Louis asks holding a bag for him and Freddie.
"Yeah." Sasha, Gigi and Natalie says as they each link arms with with us.

Skipping to Tonight

"Hey Niall. So why did you want my parents here?" Ed asks whispering to me.
"I want them to meet Natalie. I also need to ask you and Zayn a question.
"And that would be?" Zayn asks walking up behind Ed.
"Just wait till after Nando's delivers ok?" I ask.
An hour later, after our dinner came, I decided to tell everyone why I had them come here.
"So, I know I already did this but I'll get it over with." I say as I grab my guitar.

Sir, I'm a bit nervous
'Bout being here today
Still not real sure what I'm going to say
So bare with me please
If I take up too much of your time,
See in this box is a ring for your oldest
She's my everything and all that I know is
It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side
'Cause very soon I'm hoping that I...

Can marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I'll love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah
I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
When she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter

She's been here every steps
Since the day that we met (I'm scared to death to think of what would happen if she ever left)
So don't you ever worry about me ever treating her bad
I've got most of my vows done so far (so bring on the better or worse)
And 'til death do us part
There's no doubt in my mind
It's time
I'm ready to start
I swear to you with all of my heart...

I'm gonna marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I'll love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die, yeah
I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
As she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter

The first time I saw her
I swear I knew that I'd say "I do"
I'm gonna marry your daughter
And make her my wife
I want her to be the only girl that I'll love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'til the day that I die
I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen
I can't wait to smile
As she walks down the aisle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter

Throughout the song, I looked at Zayn and Ed to see if they'd catch on. When I got to the chorus, they understood.
"Niall, you already have our blessing silly." Ed says smiling at me.
"Good hahaha. I thought I'd have to sing another song," I say laughing.
  "You would sing regardless." Ed laughs.