Chapter Nineteen

Unknown POV

  Natalie and Niall haven't talked in days. I was proud of myself. Now I am trying to break up Sasha and Liam.

Natalie's POV

It's been a few days since the "Breakup" with Niall. Even though Ed and everyone else say that it wasn't true, I didn't believe them.
"Hey Natalie. Wanna come to the audition with me?" Sasha asks as she walks into my room.
"Yeah sure I guess. Just let me shower." I say as I crawl out of bed.
"Good thing. You haven't showered since the argument with Niall." Sasha says as she grabs some clothes for me.
After I shower, and I get into the clean clothes Sasha gave me.
"Ready to go?" Sasha asks once I go downstairs.
"Yeah. What are you auditioning for anyways?" I ask.
"The local play Suddenly Seymour. You should audition with me." She says with her eyes lightening up.
"I don't even know the song." I say looking at her.
"Here, I'll play the song for you in that car. Now get in, we have to go." She says once we get to the car.
When we get into the car, Sasha gets the CD and puts it into the CD player.

Lift up your head, wash off your mascara
Here, take my Kleenex, wipe that lipstick away
Show me your face clean as the mornin'
I know things were bad but now they're okay
Suddenly Seymour is standing beside you
You don't need no makeup, don't have to pretend
Suddenly Seymour, is here to provide you
Sweet understanding, Seymour's your friend

Nobody ever treated me kindly
Daddy left early, mamma was poor
I'd meet a man and I'd follow him blindly
He'd snap his fingers, me, I'd say, "Sure"
Suddenly, Seymour is standing beside me
He don't give me orders, he don't condescend
Suddenly, Seymour is here to provide me
Sweet understanding, Seymour's my friend

Tell me this feeling lasts till forever
Tell me the bad times are clean washed away

Please understand that it's still strange and frightening
For losers like I've been it's so hard to say
Suddenly, Seymour
Suddenly, Seymour

He purified me
He purified you
Suddenly, Seymour
Suddenly, Seymour

Showed me I can
Yes, you can
Learn how to be more

The girl that's inside me/you
With sweet understanding
With sweet understanding,
Seymour's my/your man

"Oh yeah. I remember that song. Marsha got the lead in it because Mr. Hollow loved her and refused to listen to anyone else sing." I say thinking back to auditioning for the play in High School.
"Yup. Will you at least try and audition?" Sasha asks again.
"I guess." I say letting out a small chuckle as we pull into the community center.
When we get to the center I see Niall standing out with his brother Greg in line. When Sasha and I get closer, I noticed that nobody else was here.
"Where is everyone and why is HE here!" I whisper yell at Sasha.
"I don't know." She says as she tries to avoid my gaze.
When we walk inside, Niall looks up at me and looks like he was about to cry.

Niall's POV

"Niall, you alright?" Greg asks snapping his fingers to get my attention.
"Yeah I'm fine. But, why is Natalie here?" I ask getting rid of the tears.
"I don't know. Probably supporting her friend that she walked in with." He says.
I still have feelings for Natalie. I still don't know why she broke up with me to be honest. I asked Zayn and Ed, but they said it was a fan that got to her. I knew that it had to have been Celine because she has done this with every single one of my girlfriends since we broke up. I kept Sandra a secret, but when Natalie and I were public, it was hard to protect her from her.

Unknown POV

I managed to get both Niall and Natalie into this audition, but I have to choose between ruining their audition or Sasha's. Maybe I can just pay a talent scout to scoop her up and take her for talent jobs.

Sorry it's short. I'm taking a online quiz and i'm taking a small break.