Chapter Two Where's Niall?

Niall's POV

After running out of the house, I didn't know where I was going. All I knew was that I had to get out of their. The lads, my parents and Natalie's mum keep calling my phone following some texts. When I see that an unfamiliar number is calling, I decided to answer incase it was Paul.
"Niall speaking." I say once I put it on speaker.
"Niall. Come back please? I'm sorry about how I acted. Everyone is worried about you. Even me." Natalie says crying from the other side of the line.
"Same with me. I know I shouldn't have walked out on everyone. I just needed to think." I explain.
"I did too Niall. I just went out of my room. But ran back because I'm still mad at my mum and Zayn." She explained once more.
"I'm gonna come back Nat. I'll see you soon." I said quietly.
"Ok see you soon leprechaun. Oh yeah. Everyone is expecting you to come through the front or back door. There's a ladder by my window if you want to come through there like you did a few years ago if you want." Natalie says reminding me of that memory.

Natalie's POV

"Bye Natalie. See you soon." Niall says whispering quietly.
"Bye Niall. See you soon leprechaun." I say smiling.
A few years ago when the band first started, I actually did fancy Niall, and he fancied me as well. The only problem with it was he didn't want to date a band members sister. He wanted to date me, but he also wanted Zayn and the others to like him.

*Flashback to 2010*

"Hey Natalie." I hear someone say quietly. I look over and see Niall sitting in my window sill.
"Hey Niall. What are you doing here?" I whisper yell.
"I came to see you my princess. I've missed you too much." He says pulling me in for a hug.
"What can't we just tell my brother that we fancy each other?" I ask as I breath in the scent of his cologne.
"You know how it is Nat. I want your brother and the other lads to like me." He explains kissing my forehead.
"I know. But it's just, I really like you. It's not something that's gonna go away." I explained as I sit on my bed.
"I know. I have those exact feelings that you do. The first day I met you, I knew you were the one for this Irish Leprechaun." Niall says causing me to chuckle. A few seconds later, Niall sits down on the bed by me and we start snogging. What we didn't realize was that Zayn came in till it was too late.
"Natalie, I just came to say goodnight. Niall, what are you doing here?" Zayn asks causing us to jump apart.
"Zayn, I can explain. I invited Niall over and I kissed him." I explain looking down at my feet.
"Oh. Well, I'm just gonna go. Night." Zayn says walking out as quickly as he could.
"I think I should go. I'm sorry Natts. I-I'll talk to you later. I think we should just end it too." Niall says climbing down my window.

*End Of Flashback*

"Hey Natalie, whatcha thinking about?" Zayn asks interrupting my train of thought.
"How I'm gonna break up with Leland." I lie hoping he buys it. I sit up and inviting to sit down on my bed.
"Don't worry. I took care of it. I told him that you wanted to break up. And that you changed your number. He asked for the new one but I said I couldn't." Zayn says with a smirk.
"Your evil you know that?" I ask as I let out a chuckle.
"So, have you heard anything from Niall yet? I was just wondering." Zayn says.
"Yeah. He's on his way. He's coming through the window." I said pointing to my open window.
"Do you guys still fancy each other? He would answer you but not everyone else. Then, he runs out." He explains.
"I've got to tell you something. For the past six bloody years, I have fancied Niall. From his mesmerizing eyes, to his beautiful smile. I even love his hair after he dyes it." I said looking up at Zayn.
"Well, I'm gonna go. Text me when Niall's here ok?" Zayn asks. I nodded.
Minutes later, I hear someone climbing up. They climbs to the top, and sits on my window. Once I see that it's Leland, I freak out.
"Hey babe. We need to talk!" He whisper yells as he steps on the floor.
"You need to leave Leland. I'm gonna call someone if you don't." I say with my phone in hand.
"Now, if you do that, I will hurt you." Leland sneered. I call someone, but he doesn't know. I turn it on speaker, but I turn off part where I won't hear anyone say anything.
"Fine. What do you want." I say quietly looking at the floor.
"What's going on here?" Niall says after coming in through the window.
"Who're you! And why are you here!" Leland says whipping his head around.
"I happen to be her fiancé of eighteen years. And who are you and why are you in her room!" Niall yells.
"I happen to be her boyfriend!" Leland says gritting his teeth.
"What the hell is going on in here!" Zayn says as the lads follow close behind.
"Leland came into my room and he won't leave after I told him to." I said angrily.
"You need to leave Natalie alone Leland. She doesn't want you anymore!" Zayn yells. I have never seen him get so mad till now.
"I'll leave when SHE tells me to." Leland says with a smirk.
"Well, what do you want Nat, do you want Leland to stay? Or go?" Niall asks looking and sounding sad.
"Leland, you need to leave. I want you to leave. I don't want you here, I love Niall. I only dated you for a while till I had to marry Niall." I say before looking at the ground.
"Fine. But you haven't seen the last of me you bitch." Leland says before leaving.
After he leaves, Niall walks over to me and pulls me into his arms. When he does, I start crying. Not because I chose to finally leave Leland, but to finally have Niall in my life forever.
"The lads and I are gonna go downstairs. We'll tell your mum that your back Niall." Liam says as he leads the boys downstairs.
"I wish we weren't forced into this." Niall says kissing the top of my head.
"Why do you say that?" I ask looking up at him.
"Because I don't want to hurt you." He explains.
I look up at Niall and I immediately pull away, and I start tearing up.
"Can you just go downstairs with everyone else!" I yell as I hold back the tears.
"Look Natalie I didn't mean to say that. Please let me ex-."
"JUST GO! I DON'T CARE! JUST GO AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell.
After that, he backs away with tears and he goes downstairs. After he's gone, I lock my door and lock my window. I lay down in my bed and cried myself to sleep.