Chapter Forty Four Gender Reveal Party

Zayn's POV

  "Hey Zayn, what time do we have to be at Niall and Natalie's party?" Gigi asks from the kitchen.
  "I think she said four. But she wants me there at three to help set up." I call back.
  "Zayn, I know she's your sister but I don't see the point in going to the party." She says as she walks into the living room.
  "Then you can stay here. That's my sister and I'm gonna go to the party and be there for her." I say.
  "Fine. I'm going over to Kendall's to talk about our new fashion line we're modeling for." She says as she walks out the door.
I shook my head then got on my phone and went on to Twitter. When I got on Twitter, I saw a picture of both Ed and Perrie leaving a bar last night. After reading about it, I decided to call Ed and see what was going on.

  "Hello?"
  "Hey it's Zayn. I wanted to ask you something."
  "I think I already know what your gonna ask. Is it about Perrie?" He asks.
  "Yeah. Does anyone know about this?" I ask.
  "Actually yeah. Natalie, Niall and the others know about it. I only kept it from you and Gigi because I didn't know if you would not talk to me after that or what." He explains.
  "There was a reason why I didn't want anyone to date her because it's just awkward you know because I dated her and then thinking of one of my friends dated her after we break up it's just awkward." I say.
  "Zayn, it shouldn't matter if one of your friends day an ex or not. Yeah I should have at least talked to you, but you are bloody difficult."
  "Fine. Whatever. See you at the party." I mumble before hanging up.

Ed's POV

    "Fine. Whatever. See you at the party." Zayn mumbles before hanging up.
  "What was that about?" Niall asks walking up behind me.
  "Oh, Zayn found out about Perrie and I." I explain.
  "I warned you about Zayn." He says chuckling as he goes back to work.
  After we set everything up, we waited for people to show up. After about half an hour, Niall's family was the first to show up, then mine, the lads and their girlfriends and Perrie. Even a couple close friends of Natalie's came as well.
  "Hey Ed, have you heard from Zayn? He hasn't shown up yet." Natalie asks walking up to me.
  "No I haven't. I haven't talked to him since earlier when he asked about Perrie." I explained.
  "Oh. Ok." She says looking a little disappointed.
  When she walked away, I decided to call him to see where he was at.

  Zayn, where the hell are you? Natalie is looking EVERYWHERE for you.

  Why don't you tell her. Obviously I didn't show up because of YOUR date.

  Mate, this is YOUR sisters baby shower. It's important for her to have YOU here. So why don't YOU grow a pair and get over here to show her your support instead of snogging with Gigi.

  She don't need me. She has you. I'm done with this Ed. She has you.

  After that, I went to find Niall and tell him what was up with Zayn. When I found him, he was talking to some of his family members. As I got closer, I could see him and Natalie talking to Sasha, Rebeka, Perrie and the lads.

Niall's POV

  "Hey Ed. Do you know where Zayn is?" I ask looking at him when he walks over.
"He's not able to make it. But wants you to text him." He explains.
"Ok. Guess we're gonna have to do the gender reveal then love." I say smiling at Natalie. She nods and we walk to the boxes.
"Can I have your attention please?" Natalie yells.
"If you'd like to vote on what you think the genders of the babies are, write them on a piece of paper, then drop them in this box. Then, after we reveal what they are, those who are right, well then your gonna live with the satisfaction that you were right." I say causing everyone to laugh.
A few minutes later, everyone castes their votes an then we got started.
"Ok, so baby A is going to be a...." Natalie begins as I open the box.
"A GIRL!" I yell causing everyone to cheer for joy.
"Then, baby B is going to be." I say as I open the second box.
"A baby boy!" Natalie says cheering as well as everyone else.
An hour after the party, everyone finished congratulating us and went home, I went to look for Natalie. When I found her, she was passed out at a table near the balloons and stuffed animals. So, I picked her up and took her to the car and grabbed the things and went home.

Sorry if it don't make sense. My friend and I got into it.
Happy Halloween.