Chapter Three: Fights and Surprises

The Next Morning

Zayn's POV

"What the hell Niall! Why the hell would you tell her that you are gonna hurt her again!" I yell at a emotionless Niall.
"Because she is way happier without me coming in here, and ruining her life! She moved on to that prick that was in her room last night!" Niall said as he tries to make his own point.
"THAT IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! SHE WAS ONLY WITH THAT DUMBARSE BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO GET OVER YOU!" I yelled before walking away.
"Hey Z, wait up!" Harry and Louis yell running after me.
"Mate, slow down. Where are you going?" Louis asks.
"I don't know. I just need to get away from him. He's hurting my sister without even realizing it." I say as I fight back tears.
"How's he doing that?" Harry asks with confusion on his face.
I explain the whole story to them from the beginning. Once I finished explaining, they looked like they were hiding something from me.
"What are you guys hiding from me? And don't lie to me!" I demand once we get to a nearby picnic table.

Natalie's POV

I woke up to the sound of Zayn and Niall arguing this morning. Pretty much Zayn saying how Niall's hurting me. I immediately try and forget about it by listening to some music on my iPod.
After the song finished, I noticed somebody in my doorway. I look up to see Liam smiling down at me.
"Hey ginger. How you feeling?" Liam asks walking over to a nearby chair.
"I'm holding in there. I'm just trying to get over him but he keeps reappearing in my life." I explained looking down at my iPod.
"You talking about Niall?" He asks getting my attention back to him.
"Yeah. I mean, I still like him. But he obviously hates me. Then on top of that, our parents want us to get married." I say in almost a whisper.
"Honey, can I talk to you?" My mum asks knocking on my door.
"Yeah sure. Liam we can talk more later yeah?" I say looking over at Liam. He nods and leaves.
"Honey, I was talking to Maura and she thinks that we should get you and Niall a house." Mum says smiling.
"WHAT THE FUCK MUM! NO I'M NOT MOVING IN WITH HIM!" I yell hoping he heard me.

Niall's POV

"Niall, your mum and I want to tell you something." My dad says sitting down next to mum on the couch.
"What about?" I ask looking at the two of them.
"I was talking to Sally (Natalie's mum) and we think that we should get you and Natalie a house." Mum says smiling.
"I-I don't know what to say." I say starting to stutter.
"WHAT THE FUCK MUM! I'M NOT MOVING IN WITH HIM!" I hear Natalie yell from upstairs.
"I'm gonna go walk around for a bit." I mutter as I head outside.
As I was walking around, I thought about how I hurt Natalie so much. As I'm walking, I see Zayn, Harry and Louis sitting at a picnic table facing away from me.
I got closer so I could be able to hear better. As I do, I can hear them talking about Natalie and I.

Harry's POV

"And that's why Niall was always with Demi or a different girl after our first tour began." I explain to Zayn.
"So what you two are trying to tell me is that he acted strange to get over my sister? That's stupid. But whatever, because if he hurts her one more time I'm gonna be all over him." Zayn says getting up.
When we get up, I saw movement in the bushes, followed by a blonde blur. I knew immediately that was Niall.
"I'm gonna stay here a bit longer. I'll meet you guys back at the house." I explain. Louis and Zayn nod and head back to the flat. I head over to the bushes and scare Niall.
"So, how are the bushes?" I asked startling Niall.
"I thought that I'd sit here since paps wouldn't find me here." He explains.
"What's the real reason Niall?" I ask with a stern voice.
"Fine. But you have to promise not to say anything to anyone." Niall says.
As Niall explains why he left, I couldn't help but feel bad for both him and Natalie. She is really funny, kind and sweet.
"Ni, let's just go back to the flat. You guys are gonna have to talk this out." I explain.
"I guess your right. Let's go." Niall says leading the way back.