Chapter Thirty Four Picking My New Dress

Natalie's POV

  "Hey Natalie." I hear Maura say once I get to my Bridal appointment.
  "Hey Maura. Thanks for coming to help me out." I say as I go in to hug her.
  "It's nothing love. Hopefully nothing happens to you this time. Second times the charm." She says causing me to laugh.
"Natalie, who's this young man?" Denise asks looking over at Ed.
"Oh, this is my older brother Ed Sheeren. Ed, this is Niall's sister - in - law Denise and her son Theo." I saw.
"Hey, nice to meet you." He says as he shakes their hands.
"What times your appointment start?" Sasha asks looking at me.
"In about five minutes but they said that it's good to come in a little bit early." I say as we all head to try on dresses.

Skipping to the fitting

  "What do you guys think of this dress?" I ask walking over to the waiting area

"You look amazing Nat. Niall's gonna love it." Rebekah says.
"Niall's going to be crying when he sees you come down the aisle." Maura says.
  "I agree with Maura. Nobody will keep their eyes off you or the dress." GiGi says hugging me.
  "Thanks guys. It means a lot." I say as everyone comes over to hug me.

Short sorry. Didn't know what to write. Next chapter will be the wedding.