Chapter Seven

Niall's POV

  "Hey Niall. I'm gonna run over and get Zayn and Natalie ok?" Greg asks walking into mine and soon to be Natalie's room.
  "Ok. I'm gonna decorate the room a little more." I explain.
  "You mean, your actually going to clean your room?" Greg asks with a sarcastic tone.
  "Oh shut up Greg. And yes I'm gonna clean it." I say as I throw a pillow at him.
  Greg just laughs and heads out the door. I look out the window as he pulls out of the driveway and away to Natalie's house. To be honest, I was starting to fall for Natalie in a way. But I know that she'll never feel the same way towards me after the way I treated her the past few years.
As I'm cleaning my room, I hear my mums phone starting to ring. I go out into the hallway right outside of my parents bedroom and listened to the conversation.

"Hey Trisha. What's up?" Mum asks answering the phone.
"Hey Sara (Maura's code name)I need your help. Zayn and Natalie ran away." Trisha says over the phone.
  "They're going to be over here." Mum says as she explains the rest of it.
  "Niall, what are you doing out here?" Dad asks opening the bedroom door.
  "I'M NOT GOING TO GET MARRIED TO NATALIE! I HATE BOTH OF YOU!" I spat as I run to my room.
  "Niall! Niall wait." Mum calls after me once I slammed my door.

Trisha's POV

  After calling Maura, I rushed to the house. Yaser (Zayn's Dad) and I had planned this for over twenty five years. There wasn't going to be anyway out of this.
  When I get to the house, I see Zayn take his bags and go inside. He luckily didn't see me, so I texted Maura.

Natalie's POV

  "Hey Natalie, Zayn. How are you you?" Maura asks once we walk in.
  "Were fine Mrs. Horan." Zayn says returning the hug she gave us.
  "Greg, take them to their rooms will you please? I have to take this call." Maura says as she heads to the kitchen.
  "Ok, so Natalie, you and Niall are gonna share a room. And Zayn, your room is right across the hall." Greg explains taking us to the rooms.
  Once I go inside Niall's room, I saw something that I wish I hadn't.

Niall's POV

  Before Zayn and Natalie came, I had my girlfriend Kendall come over. She snuck in through my window so that my parents didn't suspect anything.
  "Hey Niall. So how come you wanted me come over?" Kendall asks once she comes in my room.
  "I wanted to talk to you about us." I explain sitting down on my bed.
  "I love you Niall, I really do. Why? Is something wrong?" She asks.
  "I think we should break up. My parents have made this arranged marriage since before Greg was even born. And, so now this girl that I'm supposed to marry is of age, we are to get married soon." I explained.
  "But Niall, aren't I good enough for you? Why are you doing this?" She says tearing up.
  "Kendall, in sorry, it's something that I can't get out of. If I would, I could. Just my family, and my fiancé's family has had this arranged for twenty-five plus years." I say.
  Before I could say anything else, Kendall kisses me. I try pushing her off of me a few times, but it doesn't work. Then, next thing I know, I hear someone open my door. I look over at the door, and I see Natalie. She turns away and runs. I go after her as I call for her.
"Natalie, Natalie wait!" I call chasing after her outside.
   When we get outside, she runs into the road. I see an oncoming car.
  "NATALIE! STOP! THERE'S A CAR COMING!" I yell. But it's too late. Natalie was hit head on.
  The person who hit her, was someone I never knew could have hit her...... Her Mom and Aunt Sara........