Chapter Five Escapeing

After what happened with my mum, I was definitely ready to leave. The only thing I was worried about was the marriage. Would everyone involved still somehow make it happen?
"Hey Nat. What was happening downstairs between you and mum?" Zayn asks.
  "She was pretty much telling me that the wedding is being moved to next month and I still don't have a choice in anything anymore." I explain.
"That's stupid. I'm gonna text Niall and tell him that we'll be coming over tonight. I'm gonna go pack." Zayn says as he heads back to his room.
A few minutes later, I finally finished packing my clothes. I made sure to leave a few in my drowers incase my mum came in.
"Natalie, Zayn! Come down here real quick please!" Mum calls.
"We're coming!" We yell walking down from our rooms.
"Do you guys wanna go to the fro-yo down the road? My treat." Mum says with a forceful smile.
Zayn and I both nod our heads and get in the car. When we get to the Fro-yo place, mum looks between Zayn and I.
"Everything ok mum? Zayn asks looking up at her.
"No. I'm just thinking how I got lucky to have you two." She says with a fake smile.
Zayn and I both smile back at her. After about twenty minutes with sitting and talking with her, it made me think of why I was leaving. She acts so sweet and innocent out in public, but at home, she's a bitch.

Niall's POV

"Did Zayn say what time she falls asleep?" Dad asks.
"Usually around 11:30. But Zayn said that they are gonna leave at about midnight just to be safe. His and Natalie's room is connected by a bathroom, so he's gonna let Nat sleep for a bit then they're gonna climb down Natalie's window." I explain.
"Ok. Well, Niall, Bobby do you want pizza for dinner? It's a bit late to cook anything." Mum says looking at her phone.
"Yeah sure." Dad and I say together as we finished with moving the bed.

10:55 pm

Zayn's POV

"I'm gonna turn in early kids. It's been a long day." Mum says yawning.
"Ok. Night mum love ya." Natalie says hugging her.
After mum went upstairs, Natalie and I follow upstairs.
"Zayn, I'm scared. What if she knows that somethings up?" Natalie whispers.
"I put a tiny camera in her room. Don't worry she's asleep." I explain as we throw the rest of our clothes in our suitcases.
"What time are we leaving Zayn?" She asks when we finished.
"Uh, we have an hour. But I think we can leave now since mum went to bed early and we are done." I explained.
"Want me to text Niall, or do you want me to?" Natalie asks plugging in her phone before we leave.
"I'll do it. Let your phone charge before we leave." I say heading to the kitchen.