Chapter Nine New Siblings

Ed's POV

"Natalie is my sister. My parents wanted to give her up because they couldn't take care of my brother, myself and her. So she gave her up. I was only seven and when they said they gave her up, I was devastated. I always wanted a younger sister." I explain.
"How come I never knew this?" Niall asks looking at Natalie.
"Zayn and I didn't want to talk about it until the time is right for her to know who her real family was. Natalie knows that she was adopted, but she doesn't know who her family is. I've always wanted a sister I could just talk to other than my brother. But when my mom gave her I was wanting anything to be with her." I say as I hold back tears.
"So, what I'm hearing is, I'm marrying your sister?" Niall asks as his eyes go big.
  "Hahaha yes Niall. You will be marrying my sister. And to be honest, your mum and dad didn't start the whole thing of the arranged marriage. It was yours and my family. My mum just wanted to have Natalie's family to keep it so she married you once she was eighteen." I explain.
  "I don't really think she wants to now after what happened with Kendall." Niall says as his head goes into his hands.
"I'd wait till after she wakes up and feels better to explain things. You guys were on tour, I would hang out with her. She is very understanding towards people." I say.
  A couple hours later after talking with Niall, Natalie started to wake up. Before I could say anything Niall jumped in.
"She's starting to wake up. I'm gonna go get Zayn and tell him the news." Niall says as he runs out of the room to tell Zayn.

Natalie's POV

While I was asleep, I could hear Niall talking to someone. After listening in for a couple more minutes, I realized that Ed was in the room as well.
While I was listening to the two of them, Ed was saying that he was my older brother. I didn't know what to think. I mean, I always wondered where my red hair came from. My mom and Zayn have jet black hair while I have the red hair. Even when asking my mum about where my read hair came from, she wouldn't tell me.
The next thing that shocked me was that the two talked about how I was adopted. All because my birth parents couldn't take care of Ed, his older brother and me. Before they continued their discussion, I could feel myself slowly waking up.
  "Hey Natalie. How're you feeling?" Ed asks walking over to me.
  "I'm doing good Ed. What are you doing here?" I ask.
  "Well, Zayn called me and said that you were hit by a car while you were running away from Niall." He explains.
  "That probably explains why my body hurts so much." I say letting a small laugh escape my lips.
A minute or so later, Zayn and Niall walked through the door. Zayn was looking happy to see me awake while Niall looked sad. I hated seeing him like this. It hurts knowing that he thinks he hurt me.
"Would you guys mind if I talk to Niall alone please?" I ask.
"Yeah sure. I'm gonna call Gigi anyways and tell her how your doing." Zayn says hugging me tightly in his huge arms.
"We will be in the hallway if you need us." Ed says hugging me as well.
After that, it was just Niall and I.