22

I woke up on the couch lying long ways in between Jay's legs. I guess we had fallen asleep watching the movie, of course I had slept in the same bed as Jay before but this position was weird to me.

I get off of him without waking him up and make my way to my room. I grab my suitcase and get my toothbrush out of it and go in the bathroom to freshen up. 

I knew that I should at least try to be concerned with my life being in imminent danger but for some reason I couldn't take it seriously. I couldn't take my dad or Jay seriously but maybe that was because I didn't trust them fully again.

Seeing those guys in masks outside my house should've made me scared for my life but for some reason I was able to forget about it the next day.

Was it because I believe Jay the first time he said it was a prank?

Did I just not feel any danger when it came to this stuff?

My dad said that his cousin Randy is who took over the gang after his friend died, is that why I'm not afraid?

But he also said that Randy was bad. He kidnapped my dad and tried to kill him on multiple occasions.

My mom killed him awhile before she got pregnant with me so it's not as if he or anyone else from The Blacks knew I existed.

So how did they find out?

Were they stalking my dad and that's how they found out?

What exactly do they want from me? My dad said that Randy was in love with my mom and didn't want to hurt her. Does that mean that they actually won't hurt me?

I suddenly had a headache thinking about all of this stuff. It's weird because I wasn't worried a second ago and now all of these thoughts were flooding my brain and staying there no matter what.

"What are you thinking about?" Jay leaned on my door way like he always does.

"Nothing, just stuff I guess" I shrugged.

"The bad stuff?"

I shrugged.

He sighed and walked over to me. He took me in his arms "No one will ever hurt you as long as I'm around, you're safe Sunshine" I felt him squeeze tightly.

"I love you Jay" I muttered with my face buried in his chest.

He always knew what to say and what to do when I was upset. He was always what I needed.

"I love you too. Now let's go order some food because I'm starving and I know you are too. You eat like a beast"

I pull away from him and slap his stomach "Asshole" I stick my tongue out at him.

"No, Lane is an asshole. I happen to be your boyfriend who used to be your best friend who knows that you consume more than a grown man"

I shake my head "That's not true"

He chuckled "Yes it is babe. Don't worry about it though I love that about you, I don't have to feel weird about eating a rack of ribs when all you have is a salad" He walked into the living room where the phone is.

"For your information I like salad" I follow him.

He looked at me "Why are you lying?"

"I don't know"

A/N

This is kind of a filler...

Hey, fun fact about me; I write fan fiction.

Yes, hidden deep in the crevices of my password protected Google Docs app is Marvel, DC, and Percy Jackson based fan fiction that no one besides myself will ever read.

Anywho.

I always post when I update and I also post new covers and cool stuff so... follow me.

Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Pinterest: iadorexoiya

Love ya