25

"They want you to come in" Were the words my dad spoke to me early the next morning.

I was barely processing what he was saying "What?"

He rolled his eyes "Do I need to splash water on your face?"

"I doubt it would help" Jay says coming out of my room where he spent the night.

It was shocking when my dad didn't even give that a second look even though I know that he noticed it "My bosses want you to come in. They want to personally ask you some questions about the night that they came to the house" My dad explained.

Jay frowned "Isn't that dangerous?"

"No, they assured me that it would be safe we just have to go now so go get dressed"

I didn't want to leave the room. I was afraid that as soon as I stepped foot outside this hotel, something bad was going to happen. They were going to be there and take me or kill me.

"Make sure she gets dressed and is downstairs in ten minutes" Dad told Jay walking out the door.

"C'mon babe" He put his hand on the small of my back.

"I don't want to" I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Baby, I will be there. Nothing will ever happen to you as long as I'm there" He reassured me.

I shook my head and went to get dressed. I didn't have the courage to tell him that nothing he could have said or did would help make me feel better. I was scared out of my mind and I wasn't sure what could make it go away.

"We got to go sunshine" Jayson poked his head in.

When we got downstairs my heart started beating fast, I was sweating and extremely nervous. All I could think was how much better my mom would handle this, she would know what to do and how to act.

She'd know how to not feel so terrified.

My dad was leaning on the car when we got outside. I wondered how this all happened, what was the point where my dad's life went from normal to a fucking circus. I couldn't really be mad at the circus though because it's reason why I'm even here.

Walking into the FBI headquarters was strange, I never even knew my dad worked for the FBI and now I'm going to meet his boss. 

"You must be Rain" A man came up to us.

"Yeah" I say.

Must be my dad's boss "My name is Ian Seely, I am the head of this division" 

I simply nodded and followed him when he lead us to an office "This is a very serious matter, I hope you understand that. You have people who want you dead, they have the means to do it"

"Oh trust me, I understand" I mutter.

"Good, so you understand what needs to happen?" 

I shrug "Stay out of sight?"

"And testify when the time comes"

My blood runs cold "What?"

Bang

Shots rang in my ears as I'm being pushed to the floor.

Bang

Bang

Bang

A/N

Sorry it took sooo long! It's been about a month I know, pretty sucky of me and honestly I had writers block which is why this chapter might seem a little weird and short.

I'm kind of disappointed with this chapter but the next one will be better and come out faster as well.

Follow me:

Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr: iadorexoiya

Love you!