20

"Wait, Lane?" I was confused. I figured that Lane was in The Black's because Jay hated him so much.

Why was he here?

"Jayson" He nodded towards Jay and stepped further in.

Jay rolled his eyes and closed the door "What are you doing here? I thought you were going to stay behind" 

"Yeah well they weren't doing anything and I got bored" Lane says and locked his eyes on me.

"Hello there sweetheart" He grins.

"Don't call her that Lane" Jay mumbles pouting like a scolded child.

"Why not Jayson? Is she yours?" He faked gasped.

"As a matter of fact she is"

I'm sure I turned five different shades of red "Sure" Lane rolled his eyes and sat next to me.

"Did Jayson tell you that we're brothers?" He smirked.

I'm sure my mouth was hanging wide open when those words came out of his mouth.

Brothers?

"He's your brother?" 

"I meant to tell you but it was one of those things I couldn't tell you before. I didn't even know he was my brother until about a year ago" Jay explained sitting on the other side of me.

"Yeah, same mom different dad" Lane said.

"Shut up she doesn't want to hear you speak asshole" Jay snapped.

"I think she likes me, don't you sweetheart?" He smiled at me.

I looked at Jay who shook his head no, I looked back at Lane "No"

I got up and went in my room, shutting the door because Lane and Jay were arguing and I didn't feel like hearing it. I sat on my bed and pulled out my laptop and opened Skype.

As soon as I opened it I called Ronnie "Hey, how's it going with Jay?" She asked as soon as we were connected.

That question made me want to laugh, it felt like I was almost a different person since the last time Ronnie and I spoke.

"Good, making progress" I simply say.

She nods "Where are you? That doesn't look like your room" 

My heart started pounding and I didn't know what to say "Uh, it's not. It's Jay's room" Was the first excuse I could think of.

"You're at Jay's house?" She looked shocked, rightfully so.

"Yeah..."

"I don't even know where his house is. Can I come?" She asked.

I wanted to scream and hang up on her "Sorry but his parents weren't even super thrilled that I came over" I tell her.

She nods and looks up from the camera "Uh, I've got to go Rain" She says quickly.

"Okay" I wave bye to her and close my laptop.

Jay walks in shortly after looking extremely frustrated "I hate him" He throws himself on my bed.

"Well, he seems frustrating" I tried to sympathize.

"He is. And I'm sorry I couldn't tell you that he was my brother" 

I shake my head "It doesn't matter. I'm more concerned with the other thing"

He looked confused "What other thing?" 

"You saying that I was yours"

He immediately smirked "Well, aren't you?"

"Am I?" 

He sat up "Oh, I understand what you want" He rolled his eyes and took my hand.

"Rain Abigail Lucas, I love you so much. Will you please be my girlfriend?"

I giggled "Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend" 

He grinned and leaned up to kiss me, I put my arms around his neck and squealed when he grabbed my waist and pulled me on his lap.

"Gross!"

Jay pulled away and groaned "Lane, get out!"

"No, I like it in here"

"I'm going to kick your ass!"

A/N

I am so awesome right now, back to back updates!! I am also going to put out an update for Bending The Rules for those of you who read it. 

Love you!