chapter 13: karma bitch

Start from the beginning

"Hello sean speaking."
"Sean its me wiishu." She sounds like she crying.
"What do you want." I snarl at her.
"He broke my heart, he had another lover. Im sorry sean can you please come back."

Im lots for words, my heart broken and filled with rage.
"Hell to the fuck no. Now you can know how i felt when you broke my heart. Live with it now BYE!" I hung up.

Mark puts his hand on my shoulder.
"It was wiishu wasn't it." He said sadly.
"Yeah but in fine." I smile at him.
"Now come on lets have dinner." I get up rushing down to the kitchen.

***

"That was yumm like always mark." I say cleaning my plate.
"Thank you." He picks up my plat and his, taking them to the kitchen.
"Here let me help."
"Its ok." He puts them in the sink then suddenly turns around.

And i was right behind him.
"Oh hey." I say as my body gets hot.
"Hey..." he say getting closer to me.
"Uhh jack i-." I cut him off and kissed him.
"Uhh....." he just looked at me.

"Uh im such an idiot im sorry." I tried to move away. But he stoped me.
"Jack." He kissed me, pushing my to the counter. He grabed my wrist holding my arms behind me.
"Mark..~." He bites my bottom lip, i allow him to enter my mouth. It feels like im in heaven.

He lifts me and puts me on the counter. He puts his hand put my shirt pullin it stright off with one movement.
"Mmm~." I smirk as mark smirks back.
"Why are you~~so fucking hot!~." Marks remak sends shivers though my body, getting hotter.
"I should ask you the same question." I reply as our tounges danced together.

He lifts me, i rap my legs around his waist and we take to the his bed room.

He closes to door and throws me on the bed. Getting on top of me.
"So..." i say as he sits up taking off his shirt.
"Whats that 'kinky love box' for?" I smirk as he look into my eyes. It almost felt like he was looking into my soul.

~marks p.o.v~

he questions aroused me.
"Its for a special day." I reply to him leaning back down kissing his neck.
"Ok...so have you used any of it yet?" He ask with a seductive tone.
So thats what you want eh'.

"No but i have been meaning to try it." I smirk at him as he got what i was trying to say.

I get off him and go get my little 'kinky love box'. This is gonna be fun.

I come back to a jack sitting on the bed just in his boxers. Well he got ready hey. I chuckled.
"Whats so funny.." he purrs at me.
"You'll see." I dig in the box and find a perfect thing for this situation.
"I hide it behind me back as i walk to the cute male laying on the bed.
"You ready."
"As ready as I'll ever be." I get back on top of him and kissed his neck.
He moans and i lick his neck and chest.
"Mmmmark~~." I got him were i want him. I smirked as i suddenly put a thing around his neck.

"What..what is this?" He say touching it being curious.
"Oh its nothing just a shock collar." I giggled.
"Oh wait mark..." i shocked him a bit and as i way sitting on his lower area. I felt it spring up the minute i shocked him.
"Ammm mark~~." He moans out my name.
"Do you like that jacky." I say shocking him again.
"Ahh mark..please more please." He begs for it. I keep shcoking him as he moans more and more.

I kiss his chest, licking and biting my way down to the brim of his boxers.
I take his boxers off his my teeth. His member sprung up, his size way impressive. But mine ways still bigger.

"You having fun jacky." I get off him taking my pants and boxers off.
"Y~yes~~." He forces the word out in between moans and heavy breathing.

I pick up the lube and lube up.
"I love you jack." I say getting bacj on him lining myself up to him.
"I live you too mark." I kiss him again and our tounges fight for domination.

I win.

I slowly push in.
"Ahhhmmm." Jack way a bit in pain but soon it turned into pleasure.
"Your so tight jack." I trust into jack faster and harder as jack got used to it and started to feel good.
"Jack~~." I moan his name as i feel my climax about to arrive.
"Please go~~go faster." He begs covering his face with his arm.
"Jack~~." I moved his hand.
"Please don't hide your face.  I want to see your face." I smile at him as he blushes more.
"Ahhmmmm~~." He moans as i sped up like he requested.
"Mark~~im gonna c~~cum!" He shouts out moaning louder then before.
"Me too." And as i said that we both cam together.

Jacks cum went all over me and his chest.
"~~Mark~~." He pants as i lay next to him.
"~~Yes~." I try to catch my breath.

I pull him to me as he ask.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" He snuggles up to me.
"Of course jacky." I kiss his forehead.
With that we both feel asleep.

Hello everyone, its been a while but im here dont worry. Ill update more shortly. I have a lot of friends that want me to update so here it is. Sorry if its bad because right now its 10:11pm and im really tired. So im off hope you enjoy this
1548 word one shot. Ahaha ok nye my lovelys.

Until the next chapter~~