I bit my lip from smiling.

I reached the Joker tattoo and raised my eyebrows at him.

"Just incase you get lost in the supermarket?" I asked teasingly and he gave me a wide smile.

My fingers continued tracing till I reached the smile on his stomach.

"There is a smile on your hand right?" I asked, my hands pulling away from his stomach and turning his left hand so that I could see the back of it

"There is a smile on your hand right?" I asked, my hands pulling away from his stomach and turning his left hand so that I could see the back of it. And I reached for his right arm where there was another smiling tattoo.

The teeth tattoo.

I personally liked that tattoo.

"You like it?" He asked.

I looked up to see him, leaning twards me and I realised I must have been smiling at the tattoo. I nod.

"Do you know why I have the tattoo?" He asked.

"Why?"

"To put a smile on people faces just before I kill 'em." He said and laughed wildly again. His cackle filling the room and I gulped.

He is a sadistic murderer.

And, you are fascinated by him.

This is so wrong.

Yet, it feels so right.

I closed my eyes and breathed out, and pushed those thoughts away and decided to change the topic.

My eyes went to the bat which had a knife pierced through it and I didn't even have to ask why. I knew the answer for that one.

The desire to kill batman.

"What's this?" I asked, tracing the tattoo of a bird being pierced through by a knife.

He stopped laughing. "Batman's right hand man. Robin." He said and my eyebrows went up, realisation striking me.

Desire to kill Robin.

"Tell me." He paused. "Do you have any pretty little drawings or writings on your wonderful body Harley?" He asked, his eyes hovering over my body as he eyed me from my toe to my forehead.

I blushed.

Why am I blushing?

I should feel violated.

Its because you li--

No.

My eyes went wide and I quickly recovered from it when I realised he was waiting for me to say something.

"Yeah." I said.

"Where is it?" He asked.

"On my stomach." I said.

He paused for a second, studying me before asking, "What is it?"

"Its quite silly compared to yours. Yours have meaning behind them. Mine doesnt." I said and his icy blue eyes narrowed at me, yelling at me to tell it. "A dolphin and a rainbow." I said.

"Interesting." He breathed out. "I want to see it."

"What?" I asked, feeling flustered and the air around me went hot, the temperature of the room suddenly rising at a fast rate.

"I want to see your tattoo, Harley." He said, his hands reaching my hip, and I could feel his left hand pulling my shirt out of my pants, his thumb went underneath my shirt and he drew circles on the side of my hips.

It drove me crazy and I felt like that place was burning. My heart raced and I could hear the loud pounding.

"Show me." He breathed into my ear and I nod, unconsciously.

He took that as a permission and yanked my red shirt up, not too much, just a few inches, in a lightning speed to reveal my stomach. The whole time, I looked at him, he was staring down at the tattoo and I saw his admiration and a flash of something else in his eyes.

I looked down to see my own tattoo. It was right beside my belly button. The dolphin was blue and white and the rainbow was well, like a rainbow. His fingers touched my tattoo and he traced them, oh so softly and gently.

I almost moaned at the touch of his cold finger on my warm skin. I could hear his breathing getting louder and he only does that when he is turned on.

Before this could get out of hand, I yanked my shirt down.

He looked up to give me a wide smile. His eyes were intense and the cerulean eyes were looking deep into my soul. I felt like I was drowning in those waves of blue.

His hand came up and he stroked my cheek.

"Do you like me Harley?" He asked all out of a sudden and the air from my lungs was knocked out. I felt like time had stopped for a second and my heart was drumming wildly like a high-school marching band. Colour rushed to my cheeks and my skin was burning all over at what he had asked.

His next sentence almost made my heart jump out of my chest.

"Cos I do." He said and gave me wide smile before he threw his head back and laughed, like he was dying the next day.

I desperately need an instruction manual.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hola!

Things are getting interesting. What will Harley say?

Comment, vote and share.