it took us a minute to walk over here but we made it. we were actually surprised to see naruto there too. he chuckled non humorously. "looks like i wasn't the only one with the idea," he muttered. the three of us stood at his door. kiba knocked a few times. we waited. i took the liberty of sending him some texts while naruto called him but.....nothing. "shit....he must've changed his number?" naruto thought aloud. kiba kept banging on the door. i peaked in the window. there were still curtains but i could see through the cracks. "shit....its....its empty," i said. kiba's head snapped at me. he moved quickly to stand at my side and look through the window. i sighed. naruto looked in the window on the other side of the door. "well ill be damned. looks like he moved somewhere," he muttered. naruto's phone buzzed. he looked at it. "we gotta head back to the frat house. looks like hinata is finally ready to spill the beans. come on. ill drive us," he started back down the stairs. i had to pry kiba away from the window so we could head back with naruto.

we were all sitting in the living room. me and kiba on one sofa, hinata and naruto on the other. we were the only ones in the house right now. hinata wore a solemn expression as if something were weighing on her. "well?" grunted kiba. "i know it seems like we are being cruel to john but....well from talking to hidan that day when him and john came over, id say we were being nice about it...." hinata murmured. "what's going on? me and kiba were upstairs while you guys were talking with him," i said. "as soon as john walked out to his car, hidan had completely changed. as soon as the door shut, he told us everything. said that john was talking about all of us behind our backs. kiba is a stalker slut, shika is a whore who will do anything to suck a dick. kiba and shika cant get a man worth a damn. he was never satisfied with them. then he started talking about how john feels about me and the girls, calling us everything but our names. he....he said soooooo many things about how john feels about us while we arent there and naruto will tell you. i fucking broke down. i know that girls are knowing for talking about people behind their backs but....we dont talk like that. he even knew some of our deepest secrets somehow and he was telling everyone. i swear ive never been so angry with someone in my whole life!" i could see hinata start to cry. i heard whimpering. i saw kiba's face was bright red and the tears were flowing. me? honestly i find it hard to believe. im not just gonna assume he said those things without talking to him about it. he deserves the benefit of the doubt. at least in my opinion. kiba on the other hand...."WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!!" he screamed, standing up suddenly. "we went to his house, kiba. you know that he moved," i could see naruto was holding it all in too. guess its good that john moved somewhere. id hate for them to all see him now. he might just die.

meanwhile....

reader pov

its different. cant say im used to being waited on hand and foot by servants all the time. ive made sure i keep talking to them. they are actually still happy which was a surprise. hidan still barks and yells but they know how he feels about me. he demands nothing but the best for me. 'the light in his eyes makes me feel warm inside' they always said. 'i wish someone cared that much about me' kakuzu had told me. Akatsuki u is significantly more challenging than konoha u is but.....well again, hidan takes damn good care of me. no, he dont pay off the teachers or mess around with the system. he gets me the best tutors in the world. im just glad that warm feeling when im with him hasn't faded in the least or else i would feel bad about feeling so.....good in this situation. damn near moves me to tears. i actually have straight A's in a private school. naturally i feel like king of the world. i swear life is really easy with him.

he had sent me to an Armani suit tailoring shop to be fitted for a suit. he planned a really fancy dinner today and this time....im actually excited about it. he said the place we are going too will bring back some memories of how we really came together. the tailor finished the suit. i looked in the mirror, taking in the fine details. i look damn good in a suit. it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. just a plain black and white suit with a black tie and a black hat. i was against the hat in the first place but seeing it now....it really completes the look. "the limo is here for you, mr (l/n)," said the tailor. i nodded and headed out.