The finish line is within sight

This has been two years in the making boys and girls. The next chapter will hopefully be the last for this book. I can't tell you how happy I am about that. Not only will I finally be able to tie up all the loose ends but I'll also finally be able to finish the book that I love so much.

In recent months I have slowed down my pace of uploading chapters for this book and I think it's been better for it. For one my chapters are more well thought out. Second, it just plays out better and doesn't seem rushed.

One thing I have to do is give a big thank you to those of you who have stayed with me even when the book was originally supposed to be discontinued.

This is by far the best story I've written and I'm glad I've been able to share it with you all.

However, don't expect the chapter for a while. I do plan on if being the last chapter of the story in every sense so it's going to be a very long chapter. I wouldn't be surprised if it's released in December.

Let's just hope it doesn't take THAT long.

Anyways, thank you again for the amazing two years of support you guys. I hope you'll stick with me for the rest of the time that I'm writing.

Until next time, Hiro out!