Chapter 11

~ One week later ~

Erza and Natsu lay in their bed together, holding eachother tightly as they slept. Over to their right was a body of a man with a very above average physique.

Blood was drying on the wood floor and light began to shine into the establishment causing Natsu to begin stirring in his sleep.

His eyes slowly opened and closed again at the sun in his eyes. He opened them once more, giving his eyes more time to adjust to the light.

He blinked a few times before looking down at the body that was sprawled on the floor. He let out a sigh as he looked back to Erza and began stroking her head.

"You were doing so well until last night..." He looked back to the body and slowly inched away from Erza in hopes of not waking her. He stared at the corpse and scratched at his scalp in order to think of what to do with Erza's most recent victim.

He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall, thinking back to what transpired last night.

~ The night prior ~

Erza and Natsu were in the middle of a congratulatory dinner for Erza's good progress with her problem. Everything was going fine and the two of them were enjoying themselves immensely.

That was until they heard a loud bang on the door. Natsu looked away from Erza and back towards the door. "I wonder who that could be at this hour..." He said curiously.

Erza watched Natsu as he rose from the table and went to the door which was still being banged on. Something about what was happening didn't feel right to her.

Almost immediately after Natsu grasped the doors handle, the door came off it's hinges and sent Natsu into a wall.

Erza had a dumbfounded look on her face when she saw Natsu grasping at his head, his injuries still hadn't been fully recovered yet so the damage he took would have been increased.

Coming through the door was Elfman with a livid look on his face. Erza paid no mind to the man, she continued to stare at Natsu in shock at the pain he was in.

Her mouth agape she grasped the table tightly as to calm herself down in anyway way she could.

"Erza!" Elfman yelled over to the scarlet haired knight. "I'm not going to let you get away with what you did to my sisters!"

Erza began to clamp down on her own jaw to restrain herself. Her body shaking as she continued to stare at Natsu.

Elfman raised his fists up and let out a roar of rage. "I'm going to make you pay!"

A crack was heard as the table Erza was holding began to creak at the force that she was exerting on it. Her eyes filled with rage she watched as blood came from Natsu's head.

This sent her into complete hysteria. She turned to look at Elfman who seemed less motivated to continue with what he came to do.

She began walking to him as she requiped a mace. "I'm going to kill you... No one... And I mean no one... Hurts my Natsu..."

Elfman backed away until he hit a wall. He looked behind himself and cursed. He balled his hands into fists and he began to throw punches at Erza.

She effortlessly dodged them as she came closer to the man that towered above her in size.

Natsu stopped holding his head and looked up towards the two as Erza begun to thrash Elfman.

He reached out towards her as she knocked the man to the floor. "Erza! Stop!" He yelled.

As she was about to bring the mace onto his head she halted completely and shook where she stood.

"Erza, don't do this. Think about what you've been working for." He pleaded.

Her eyes were dialating and her grip tightened on the mace. Elfman held his hands in front of his face before lowering them to look at Erza's conflicted look.

'Erza~" The voice called in her head.

Her eyes widened and she looked down. "What...?"

'You aren't really going to let him go after what he did to Natsu are you?' The voice asked.

The trembling in Erza's body increased as she tried to fight her urges. "I... I don't know..."

'Kill this bastard for what he did!!' The voice yelled, a look of pain came over Erza's face and she shrieked.

"Erza?" Natsu said.

She swiftly brought the mace up above her head and began bashing Elfman's skull in. "I'll kill him... I'll kill him... He can't be allowed to live!" She yelled out.

Natsu watched this and a forlorn look came over him as he looked down. "Okay then..." He laid his head down on his arm. "I'll let this one slide..."

~ Present ~

Natsu ran a hand down his face and tried to think of something, anything to do about the situation. He knelt down and picked up Elfman's body.

"I need to do something about this." He wracked his mind for ideas of how to cover this up and didn't come up with anything.

This angered him slightly and he felt his body temperature increase as his magic leaked out.

He calmed himself down and looked down surprised to see one of Elfman's many wounds to look completely fixed now.

"Wait what...?" He touched the wound and it felt fine. He looked at his hand and heated it up as he placed it on another wound.

After about a minute he lifted his hand from the body and the wound was now closed and looked fine.

Natsu rubbed his chin in a thinking manner and an idea crossed his mind. "I can fix the rest of these wounds and make it seem like a suicide." He said as he put his fist down onto his open hand.

"And it's even better because of Lisanna's death and Mira's imprisonment." He said with a slight chuckle before stoping himself. "I shouldn't be so excited about covering up a murder." A breath filled sigh escaped his mouth.

He looked back down at the body and rubbed his hands together as he began working.

~ Many minutes later ~

Natsu stood up and grinned at his handy work. "Looks perfectly normal."

He picked Elfman's body up once more and looked around the house. "Now... I wonder if I have any ropes..."

He began his quick search for rope until he came across some under some random items. "I think this should be enough to hold him."

~ Three days later ~

Elfman's body was found by Evergreen in his home hanging from the ceiling.

Another two days later the funeral was held for him and Lisanna when her body couldn't be found.

Two on lookers seemed to have mixed emotions about the funerals. Erza stood with a slight smirk on her face as she watched their caskets be lowered into the ground.

Natsu looked on with regret but also a hint of happiness. 'Finally... All the loose ends are taken care of... Maybe now I can actually help her...' He looked over to Erza and a sad smile replaced regretful look.

A/N Thanks for reading you guys. I decided which ending I want to go with but I won't tell you guys until the ending comes up ;-). Thanks again guys!