Chapter 10

Mirajane stood in front of Erza. Her face reading nothing but pure rage. Erza had a disinterested look in her eyes as they fell towards the medical cabinet.

"So... Want to tell me how you got it here?" Erza asked.

Mira took out a key and flicked it towards Erza, hitting her in the head but failing to get a physical reaction out of her. "Oh, I see."

Mirajane shut the door back. "Now... Tell me... Why did you kill them?" She said with pain in her voice.

"Kill who?" Erza said nonchalantly.

"You know who." She said bluntly.

"I don't remember killing anyone other than Lucy." She said looking back towards her dead body. "She died because she got in my way." Erza sharpened her eyes at Mirajane. "Anyone else I've killed more than likely isn't important enough to remember."

When she heard this she screeched, transforming into her Satan soul form. The quick burst of her magic energy blew Erza back towards the wall, pinning her against it as well.

Mirajane began her walk towards Erza. With each step she took the floor cracked beneath her, magic energy flowing out of every pore of her being. Erza stood her ground and kept a solid face against her.

Mirajane closed in on Erza and made her first punch against her. Erza quickly grabbed Mirajane's fist, almost instantly she shot her other hand towards her. Within her hand was a compressed ball of dark energy.

"Evil explosion!" Mirajane yelled as the ball collided with Erza. The window bursted open and glass rained down on the ground below. Smoke filled the room and left as quickly as it came.

Once it was gone Mirajane gasped at the sight of Erza now holding her other hand and seemed to be relatively unfazed by the attack.

"W- Wha-" Erza quickly moved her body around and spiral kicked Mirajane in the head. Sending her across the room and into the cabinet. Glass punctured her skin and blood came from the wounds made by them.

Mirajane gritted her teeth as she assaulted Erza. Erza's eyes left Mirajane as she squinted at the door. In one fell swoop she sent the three swords that she had conjured back to her space.

She then equipped a different sword into her hand. Mirajane reacted by elbowing Erza in the chest and taking the sword from her.

Erza hit the back wall and Mirajane made a strike with the sword on Erza's left arm. Erza moved away and instead of the sword plunging into her arm it only made a decent slash.

Mirajane snapped her head to Erza and made another attempt to thrust the sword into her. A turn of the knob was made and the door to the infirmary swung open.

Erza smiled and began screaming in fear.

~ Outside of the guild moments ago ~

Glass rained down from the window, landing in a bush it made a few cuts on Natsu's body. He almost instantly shot up. "Erza?" He said before looking at his cuts. "Damn, what the hell...?"

He looked up and saw smoke coming out of a room on the higher level of the building. He heard what sounded like two women fighting and the realization dawned on him as he ran inside.

He bursted through the doors and everyone turned their heads towards him. "Hey Natsu! Where have you been?!" A drunken Cana said as she stumbled over to him.

She attempted to put her arm around his shoulder but he moved away from her causing her to fall. "There's no time for this Cana!" He said with a worried voice.